Escape to Clark, Wyoming for a revitalizing retreat when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, which comfortably sleeps 6. With a long front porch overlooking the mountains and easy access to hiking, hunting, fishing and other outdoor recreation activities, this house offers the perfect place for a family or a group of close friends enjoying a relaxing getaway together.
Situated on 20 acres of pure, wild Wyoming land, this house provides enough outdoor and indoor space for endless entertainment for both kids and adults. The moment you drive up to this charming yellow house, the long front porch will invite you to walk right inside the 2,000 square foot home. Outside the home, you’ll be able to relax on the front porch, gazing out at the majestic Beartooth Mountains as the local wildlife passes by on the front lawn. To complement the western, wild feeling, another exciting part of this property is that it is horse-friendly, so feel free to bring your horse to ride around the spacious property!
Whether you wake up to go on a peaceful nature walk or to sip your freshly-brewed coffee on the private porch overlooking the mountains, you’ll love the relaxing mornings at this Clark house. With 20 acres of land to explore, you’ll enjoy endless activities right outside your door every day. After a long day spent hunting for Elk or Antelope in the surrounding areas, you’ll appreciate having the option to retreat back to this cozy house. Fire up the outdoor grill to feast on the catch of the day, or fry up some tasty elk steak for the group in the fully equipped kitchen. At the end of the night, be sure to challenge your loved ones to a game of air hockey or lay out on the grassy lawn to gaze up at the bright stars.
Общение с гостями
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Другие важные подробности
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious front porch, TV with VCR, a game room with an air hockey table, and much more
- Incredible location with easy access to hunting, fishing, hiking, ATVing, horseback riding, river rafting and much much more!
- Within walking distance of 2 creeks and a short drive to the historic towns of Cody, Wyoming and Red Lodge, Montana, where you can shop, dine out and hike!
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Beartooth Mountains right from the front porch!
- Only 30 minutes from Cody Airport
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Western Room): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Antique Room): Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Horses allowed (can set up a corral, please bring your own feed)
- No other pets allowed
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.