You will have this apartment all to yourself...
Perfect for a family or a small group, with plenty of sleeping space, located in a quiet residential pocket of Notting Hill, very close to 2 underground tube lines, and a 2 minute walk to Portobello Road..
For clarity, lower down this page I have compiled a list of important numbered details about the flat, please take the time to read these points carefully, thank you.
TO SEE ALL DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON "+MORE" LOWER DOWN THE PAGE..
1. You will have this apartment to yourself.
2. The apartment is built in to the roof, on the 3rd Floor (UK 3rd floor) of a historic Victorian house, and there is no lift or elevator..
3. The floor area of the flat is 68 square meters/ 732 square feet..
4. Smoking of anything including Vapes is strictly forbidden in all parts of the house, this also includes the internal and the outdoor staircases, and no leaning out of the windows (sorry smokers) ...
5. There are 2 bedrooms, one is equipped with a king size bed (UK King size not US) 150cm x 200cm, the other has a double bed 140cm x 190cm, both with memory foam mattresses.. and there is 1 sofa bed in the lounge, this transforms into a double bed 140cm x 190cm.
There are also 2 infants travel cots, and a toddlers buggy (pushchair) if required..
6. There is a dining table in the apartment that seats 4/5 adults, and 2 smaller side tables that can be used for dining ...
7. There is 1 bathroom, with one bath, and one lavatory..
The quality of sleep in this apartment is exceptional..
So peaceful you can hear a pin drop, yet within a short walk of the many highly rated restaurants, markets, cafes, antique and art shops that Notting Hill has to offer, is this lovely apartment.
This apartment is extremely versatile due to its location to the west of central London, making it an excellent place to stay for business and pleasure purposes alike, and it comes fully equipped..
Located in the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea, within close proximity to lots of handy local stores, art, antique and interior design shops, bars, gastropubs, cafés and restaurants in Portobello Road and Kensington Park Road, there's culture, art, music, food, you name it..
London has absolutely everything you can think of entertainment wise and it's all within easy reach of the apartment..
It's a 4 minute walk from Ladbroke Grove underground station, from here you can be at any of london's mainline train stations within around 30 minutes, Paddington station is a 10 minute tube ride, and Heathrow airport is usually around 30 minutes in a cab.
Guests will have access to everything in the apartment..
- TO SEE ALL RULES PLEASE CLICK ON "+MORE" LOWER DOWN THE PAGE.. Enjoy your stay in this lovely apartment, but no parties or loud music please.. No Hen or Stag groups.. Absolutely no smoking anywhere in the house or on the outdoor steps.. Candles and naked flames are not permitted.. Guests are allowed to visit by prior arrangement, but no sleepovers please.. No Filming or Photography.. No pets .. Please don't place any wipes, sanitary pads, nappies or foreign objects etc into the lavatory as this may block the waste pipe :( Please remove outdoor shoes/ footwear before entering the apartment..
У этого хозяина 228 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi I'm Tim, I live in London but i'm originally from Yorkshire.. My mothers from Goa in Southern India and my father was from County Cork In Southern Ireland, which makes me a "Cork-Asian"... I enjoy using my skills as a sculptor and carpenter to renovate and interior design properties, I'm balding, I used to be a professional body- popper, a club DJ, I like yoga ... Oh, and I love being a host :)...
Hi, my name is Miriam and I'm originally from a town just outside Bratislava, Slovakia.
I arrived in London in 2001 to study English and Psychology and funded my studies by working in the costume department at several west end theatre
shows, and I am currently working as a PA.
I am interested in photography, art, yoga, nutrition and general wellbeing.
Hi my name is Dominique :)