A 45 sq m. Chic and Modern Style Interior design apartment Located in Central Tokyo walking distance to Tsukiji market , Ginza, a 20 minute direct line to Disney Land . It is newly renovated apartment in quiet neighborhood perfect for relaxing or catching up with a day`s fatigue from a city tour. It has 5 comfortable single bed . The apartment is (450 meters ) 6 minutes from Hatchobori Station . ** If you need more than one unit, we could offer three(3) more units in the same building.
★There is a kitchen ,a living room one bed room
There is also a 40 inch television and a comfortable sofa
★There are 5 single-size beds
All linens and towels are included.
★Basic household appliances, cookware, and tableware are in the kitchen.
It is also in walking distance to the convenience store , supermarket and the famous Tsukiji fish market, there is also pleasure which you can buy food and cook them!
Refrigerator, microwave oven, cookware, washing machine (common on the 1st floor) iron, vacuum cleaner, tableware, 40 inch flat screen television,hand towels, bath towels, bath amenities, razors and toothbrush !
★ WI-FI in the room and Pocket WiFi (Portable internet WiFi)
You can bring the WiFi router outside with you and use internet wherever you go.
★Check-in and check-out time
Check-in 3:00 PM Check-out 11:00
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1★ IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, the calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are always welcomed. It's an adventure!
2★ CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 3PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 11 noon or anytime BEFORE.
Early Check In is only available if there are no guest checking in on that day. What we can do is to leave your baggage while the cleaners are cleaning your room and come back at 3 pm or after to formally check in.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using COIN LOCKERS at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. RULE: YOU MUST Notify us of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaners.
3★ HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed. We will send you all the information prior to your arrival. You can also access it in our House Manual
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
★ DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Check websites Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan. (Type "Hachobori" from current station ex: Narita to Hachobori. (These sites gives alternative routes that show difference in prices and time)
Narita Airport find --->KEISEI SKYLINER----> Arrive at Ueno---->take Hibiya line to Hachobori (10min)
★ WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights ( plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
★ IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
Registered Guests have the full access to everything in the apartment . (3rd Floor)
Общение с гостями
We will interact as much as possible with you specially to make sure that you do not miss anything during your stay, You can contact us when necessary.
Другие важные подробности
Please let me know if you break or stain anything in order to be replaced in time for the next guest
-Please treat the apartment as if it’s your own home,
For your convenience, we use ･self check-in/check-out･ with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
-The ELEVATOR will start from the 2nd floor till 5th floor. You will use the stairs from the ground floor to the 2nd floor (American way Ground /1st floor) Ground Floor (1st Floor the same ) -2nd floor.
- We don't mean to impose but please read our house rules and manual.
- 1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
- 2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit.
- 3. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
- 4. SELF CHECK-IN UNIT: For your convenience and privacy this is a self check-in unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because we will give you very detailed and accurate directions in the House Manual.
- 5. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. Our team is always available between the hours of 9 AM and 11:00 AirBnb messaging, and cellphone. Sometimes calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public. But we usually call back so no worries!
- 6. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
- 7. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
- 8. No Smoking inside the room. - This is very strict, we may bill you if the smoke smell stays in the room. Smorking area is on 1st floor.
- 9. In Japan it is courtesy for fellow tenants to keep NOISE LEVEL down from 10pm.If neighbors complain about the noise a police will be dispatch to check on you. If this will be the case we will cancel your remaining booking without reimbursement.
- 10. Please throw away trash in designated trash bins. One is for combustible and the other is for incombustible. Trash bins are located on the stairs between 2nd and 3rd floor and 4th and 5th.
- 11. Guide book is for everyone! You can bring it around Tokyo during your stay but please leave it in the room for the next guest!
- 12. Please don't take home anything from the house! This includes: Kitchen Utensils Towels Sheets Etc.
- 13. Put your used towels in the laundry basket found inside the closet.
- 14. Kindly water the plants once every 3 days.
- 15. Use House WI-Fi when you are in the apartment and Portable WI-FI when you outside sightseeing. This will prevent the Portable Wi-FI to slow down .
- 16 .Upon check out put the keys back to the KEY BOX