This newly remodeled and furnished two bedroom house fits 4-6 people. Located on a nice residential street, just outside the iconic Venice canals! Guests can take a short walk to Venice Beach and to Abbot Kinney - full of restaurants, boutiques, and art, farmers market, the library, bike rentals, and the ocean, this home is a perfect oasis , and vacation spot for any age!
Charming, newly renovated, modern home, mixed with a Bohemian Venice feel. Filled with natural light, just a short walk to Venice Beach, Farmer's Market, Abbot Kinney, and across the street from the historic Venice Canals, where you can see the many creative designs and a wide range of architectural designs - great for taking photos!
Entire home, including gated front and back yards, plus front and back decks.
HD TV + Apple TV which features Netflix, HBO Go, and Itunes, guests can access with their Apple ID.
BBQ - Propane Grill
Outdoor Dining Table
Outdoor Heat Lamp
Parking in street - please read signs for street cleaning
Guests may temporarily park in the alley behind the house, for loading / unloading purposes - Do Not Block Alley.
Guest house is off limits
Общение с гостями
You may let yourself in using our keyless entry system. You can meet host upon request, and can always be reached via phone, text, or email. Happy to answer any questions, offer advise, and recommendations.
Другие важные подробности
Please make sure, when you enter the address into the GPS, that you use the Venice location. There is an identical street address nearby, but in Santa Monica, which is not the correct address.
There is a guest house at the back of the lot, which is also listed on Airbnb, it fits up to two people, and was recently remodeled. The backyard is shared. Please take a look at the listing, should you want to rent both places out. http://abnb.me/EVmg/sTnix2neWE. Otherwise, please be respectful of your neighbor(s).
Upon check in, in the unlikely event, that you see something damaged / out of place, please let me know.
Checkout is at 11 AM sharp. There is often a guest checking in later that afternoon, so if you want a later checkout, please give at least 48hrs notice, and we can try to accommodate you, if possible.
The mattresses for the beds are soft, if you would prefer something harder, please request to have the tempur-Pedic foam cover taken off before your arrival. Would be best to have a few days advance notice.
The sleep sofa is a full size mattress, it might be uncomfortable to have two large adults sleeping on it.
- This is a non-smoking property. Smoking permitted on sidewalk only.
- Quiet hours 11pm – 8am. Please be respectful of neighbors
- No Pets, unless approved ahead of time by host.
- Street Cleaning is every Monday between the hours of 8 - 10:30 AM. If you are caught parking on the street during these times, they will ticket you.
-$150 fee for lost or misplaced keys.
- Please note there is a detached guest house in the back, that I also Airbnb. It is a shared backyard, but you will have first priority to use the grill, outdoor dining table and heat lamp. The back deck is for your use only. The side patio nest to the guest house is off limits, unless the guest house is vacant.
- upon exit, please put trash bags in the dumpster, located in the back alley.
- Please lock the side gate, if you unlocked it.
- Parking: free parking on the neighborhood streets. It is usually pretty easy to find parking on Ocean Ave, the street the house is located on. It is usually busier during the day, during beach season, but in the morning and evening, it empties out. PLEASE NOTE Street Cleaning is every Monday between the hours of 8 - 10:30 AM. If you are caught parking on the street during these times, they will ticket you.
У этого хозяина 32 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы