Perfect for those thinking of relocating to Charlotte, or just visiting the city!
Walk to Monroe Rd restaurants in this safe, family friendly neighborhood.
Everything is new in this room. The bedroom has new curtains & new carpet (thickly padded & a dream to walk on). New 32" Roku TV with Netflix.
New memory foam mattress with 1200 thread count white luxury sheets, duvet cover, and lots of pillows. Thick, white towels will be provided. Bath has new tile and vanity.
Please read all of the description AND the house rules before continuing with the booking. I accept reservations from females and couples.
I do have a Golden Retriever puppy that stays on the first floor (your room is on the second floor). Please make sure you are okay with her being in the home before booking.
I've recently updated the whole home. It has hardwood floors throughout, granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, and a beautiful sunroom and private patio.
Your private bathroom is attached to the bedroom and is very clean. Thick, white towels will be provided. I keep everything very clean and organized so you will be comfortable and love your stay.
If you need to be uptown, this home is 15-20 minutes away without traffic, and 30-40 in rush hour. If that is important to you, please book accordingly and keep this in mind when leaving a review. I cannot change my home's location :)
You'll have a private room and full bath upstairs.
Feel free to use the kitchen to cook, just clean up after yourself. My coffee maker grinds fresh coffee beans & I can prep it for you every morning.
If you need to do laundry, I can show you where it is.
I also have super fast wifi for you to use!
The Roku TV does not have cable, but it does have Netflix and Pandora.
Общение с гостями
I give my guests plenty of privacy. I will be in and out all day, but you can text me any time.
Другие важные подробности
First time Airbnb users, use www.airbnb.com/c/bethanym57 to get $40 off your next trip!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
• I accept reservations from females and their guests
• Absolutely no smoking in or around the home. Everything has been renovated in this home and I do not welcome smoke smell.
• No eating in the bedroom. There are bar stools & counter space in the kitchen and an outdoor picnic table for you to use.
• No third party bookings. If you are booking the room, I expect that you are the person staying here. If you are bringing someone with you, tell me their name before booking.
• If you cook, clean up the kitchen.
• Date alterations after booking: Nights can always be added after booking if the calendar is available, but removing a night falls under the cancellation policy.
I love my home and have put a lot of work into it. Just respect the space as you would your own.
Hi! I'm a Realtor in the greater Charlotte area and I love this city. If you have any questions about the area, just ask me! You can find me playing volleyball, going to the beach, and traveling with friends.
When hosting guests, I let them come and go as they like, and I am available for any questions about your stay.