★ artistic district of Kazimierz (UNESCO list); 10min and 15min Wawel Market
★ 3 double beds
★ high speed internet WiFi
★ flexible arrival time (08:00-00:00)
★ Airport Shuttle
★ rent a garage
2 room apartment in a historic building includes:
• living room with kitchenette
• 3 x double bed
• yard with space for bicycles
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated, with monitoring.
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, oven w. electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Общение с гостями
• Transfer from the airport (90 PLN / auto)
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• breakfast favorite cafes (15 PLN)
• high-speed Internet wifi without limit
• bed linen and towels supplied by a professional laundry
• Final cleaning included in the price
• Map of Krakow & coupons for restaurant
• guarded parking (25 PLN / day)
• accommodation early / late check out *
(* - Subject to availability)
Другие важные подробности
You can use my private & secure garage for the price of PLN 40 per day or put the car in the public area of the house (free of charge at the weekend and hours. Night 20:00 - 10:00).
Check also my other offers: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/6967060
Breakfast is served in local cafes from 9 am (coupon 15 PLN).
С 25 декабрь 2017 - 06 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.
У этого хозяина 774 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I’m native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
Over 1500 happy Airbnb guests picked my listings, what makes me probably the most active member of Airbnb community in Krakow ;-)
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein