My place is close to Palais Royal, Louvre, Rue St Honoré. You’ll love my place because of the location, historic neighborhood, lively streets.
My place is good for couples, "girls" trips, and solo adventurers who will be out most of the day and evenings enjoying the city.
The location is so central you can walk within 15 minutes to almost everywhere worth visiting, including major museums, the Marais, St. Germain, Latin Quarter, Opera, Champs Elysees etc. I am happy to suggest itineraries.
- The shared space is the front living room (see plan), however guests must cross host's bedroom to access bathroom, and be comfortable with this. Sleeping arrangement is on a high quality "daily sleeper" sofabed (140cm), with an available single ottoman sleeper for a third guest at 40€ for additional laundry and cleaning fees.
- Sofa bed and ottoman should be put back each morning. Living room must be kept tidy and furniture kept clear of mess.
- Outside guests not allowed on premises.
- Apartment is on a quiet courtyard so guests should be respectful of this. Kitchen facilities are available for use for no-host breakfast ONLY, although the mos popular breakfast/brunch place in Paris is in the building.
- Sorry, no preparation or cooking of meals allowed. Best for travelers who plan to make the most of Paris' many culinary options and plan to eat meals out. You may use the refrigerator for a reasonable quantity of perishables corresponding to your stay. (For example, you may use it for milk for the next morning, but not for a week's worth of groceries or heaps of gourmet souvenirs.)
- Please be respectful of the furniture and keep luggage and feet on the floor, not on the furniture.
- Please do not lose the key! (see above) Your 150€ replacement cost is nothing compared to the tedious process I have to go through to get another one.
- Speakers on electronic devices (phones, tablets, laptops) must be kept on mute and used with headphones only.
- Please be honest about snoring and be kind enough to book with a different host if you snore.
- Minimum guest age 24 years old.
- Please leave all non human friends at home (no pets, no support animals) due to host's allergies.
- No smoking or drug use of any kind, no occupying of premises when intoxicated.
I was raised in sunny California in a Shanghainese family, but culturally exposed to France from an impressionable age and feel at home on three continents. Lucky for me, multi-culturalism is finally being embraced as the way of the future!
I love experiencing how cities and cultures develop and evolve over the years, some changing completely, some rooted in their history. I find solace in nature, from snowy peaks to the edge of the reef, from tropical jungles to the arid desert.
I find common ground with open-minded people who appreciate different perspectives and can put themselves in other people's shoes. Disappointment springs from preconceived expectations (and not reading the fine print.)
As a guest (and designer), I am respectful of the effort hosts have put into the spaces they share, and leave things clean and tidy as if it were my own home. As a host, I expect this same mindfulness from guests.