A perfectly cute and cozy cabin nestled in the woods right next to Lake Gregory. Just a short walking distance to Lake Gregory, or just a short drive to Lake Arrowhead. A perfect location that will leave you well rested from a peaceful trip. Enjoy our cozy little cabin that sleeps 8 comfortably. You will love your stay.
During your stay, the entirety of the house is yours. All we ask is that you please keep out of designated areas specified upon booking that may be hazardous to small children and guests.
Общение с гостями
Our host will be available around the clock for any questions/concerns or issues you may experience. You will love your stay.
Другие важные подробности
All bookings are subject to a 7% Occupancy Tax that will be collected after the booking through the Airbnb Resolution Center.
- Please no smoking on premises due to extreme fire danger.
- Please do not use downstairs fireplace.
- Please do not go in the backyard or past the locked gates around the house.
- Absolutely no illegal streaming or downloads.
- Pets are allowed for an extra fee to be assessed with a description of your pet.
- Please take excess trash with you that does not fit in the trash bins located on the property (disposal address will be provided).
- Unapproved Late Checkouts constitute a violation of our House Rules and may be subject to double cleaning fees.
PLEASE: no loud parties.
PLEASE: do not park outside of designated areas. Both of these will result in fines.
For any other questions, please contact one of your hosts.
У этого хозяина 174 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I currently live in Orange County, California and work in television and public relations. I love spending time in Lake Arrowhead and am always looking to meet a friendly face in the area!
I know you'll be impressed with the homes we have to offer. Our goal is to offer the cleanest, and most impressionable cabin experiences possible.
If you have any questions about the city, or your stay, I'm only a text message or phone call away. We look forward to hosting you.