My place is close to Capitol Hill, Downtown Seattle. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
This spacious, modern single family home is nestled away from the street, providing a cozy, charming and tranquil getaway in the heart of Seattle.
Free on-street parking spots can easily be found around this home. The main door is operated by digital codes, saving you from the hassle of a physical key. The door code is available to you (House Manual) right after booking confirmation.
Общение с гостями
I'm a tech employee and live with my girlfriend Erin in this house. I usually head out to work around 8am and get back around 4pm during weekdays, and usually spend most of the time at home on weekends if I'm not traveling. We're friendly and always like getting to know new people, and won't mind sharing the TV in the first floor and having a cup of tea with our guests!
Другие важные подробности
I have listed two similar rooms (Room A and B, next to each other). If at the time of your stay the other room is also occupied by a guest, the bathroom will be shared. However, in case the bath is occupied you can temporarily use the 1/2 bath in the first floor.
- Please take your shoes off, when you get in. You can use your flip-flops inside the house.
- No parties or additional guests please.
- Please don't exit/enter the house between the quiet hours which is from midnight till 6am. Please respect the quiet hours by not making noises, as others will be sleeping.
- In the bathroom:
>Please make sure the floor stays dry all the time. Any water in the floor will leak into first floor ceiling.
>Your collaboration in keeping the bathroom as clean as possible is really appreciated!
>Please don’t leave your belongings or the towels in the bathroom.
>Please turn off the light, and close the door on your way out.
- If you have a pet with you, please let me know when you're booking. Also make sure the floor and bed stays clean. Thanks!
- No guests or parties during your stay.
- Shoes need to be taken off when entering the house.