In the heart of Broad Ripple Village, close to EVERYTHING: restaurants, shops, nightlife, transportation. Across Broad Ripple Park or just minutes from the Monon trail for your outdoor wants & needs! This newly listed stylish vintage home has all the modern comfort you need, an entertainment space in the basement (wet bar and pool table) as well as a work out space (yoga practice or else.)
You will feel right at home in this fabulous space with high end furnishings, comfortable beds and linens and a washer and dryer to your disposal. Two computer desks in the main living area... Two TVs: One in the living room, one in the basement for your entertainment. ROKU TV access, wireless bluetooth speakers! Work out space in the basement along with a pool table, seating area and wet bar for a good time!
The space as is sleeps up to 6 people in the bedrooms: 2 full beds hotel style in one bedroom and 1 queen canopy bed in the master bedroom. The space is set up to eventually sleep another 2 people as
the living room has two full sized sofa beds that flatten out... Extra sheets and bedding would have to be provided for those. Please inform us if you need those two extra sleeping arrangements at booking. (at $20/extra per person, per night.)
You will have private access to the entire home, recreational basement, fenced in yard and a one car garage + one driveway parking spot.
Общение с гостями
We live within 5 minutes of the unit in case you have any questions.
! Please communicate with us through airbnb messages as much as possible, per airbnb's recommendation and also, that is the easiest way for us to know whom is communicating with us (= which rental unit and what time frame) as we run 4 units. Text messages can be confusing as we can not always identify them right away with the right reservation. Airbnb messages are a good way for us to keep track of our entire communication string - so nothing gets lost through several channels of communication. Thank you!! :)
Другие важные подробности
Check out the Broad Ripple Park's website to see all that is available to experience there...
- No smoking.
- We expect for all guests to treat the property as their own or with ultimate respect. We have put a lot of love in this property and ask for you to love it back.
- We love pets! We consider one well behaved, clean pet companion upon request. We do ask the pet is not left alone in the loft for extended amounts of time. We charge an extra pet fee. ($20/night for short stays, negotiable for longer stays.)
- Mutual respect :)
- The home is child friendly HOWEVER it is not "child proofed". A small child should be overseen at all times.
- Lost keys will require payment. 1 set: $50, both sets: will require a lock change: $300. Aouch! We don't want you to pay this so please keep track of your keys :)
- No "On-Demand movie" purchases unless you leave us a check or cash with the amount due. Thank you.
- Garbage and recycling bins are located right outside the side kitchen door. If your stay included a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning please set the bins out for early garbage and recycling removal on Wednesday mornings. Thank you!
- Be good neighbors in our beloved community.
- At check-out, we appreciate all used linens and towels to be thrown down the laundry shoot and for the used dishes to be put in dishwasher and start the load before you depart. Thank you!!
Welcome home and please - Enjoy your stay!
У этого хозяина 169 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My name is Deborah Jacobs, I am a designer with a passion for interior design and home renovations. I am Belgian and though I have lived in San Francisco CA for 15 years, my husband and I recently moved here to beautiful Indianapolis a little over 2 year ago. We always need space to host our beloved family and friends when they visit which has prompted us to create a guest house (the LOFT) to start... Our passion for remodeling homes in need of a little love has grown and we have added 3 more rental properties to our portfolio. When our family and friends don't visit with us, we hope to host you in one of our four remodeled and refurbished unique spaces!
Let us know if you have any questions!
~ Deborah & co