Located directly on the river.
My house is close to the Noi Bai airport (20 minutes), the city center (10 minutes), great views and very quited area.
You’ll love my place because of the kitchen, the high ceilings, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Peace and tranquility.
You will have your own apartment on the first floor within this riverside house.
It is a large split level space of around 75 square meters , consisting of a large living room-with comfortable furniture and flat screen TV- good sized bedroom with a comfortable Queen's sized bed, leading to a separate dressing room, and large shower room/WC area, with his and hers hand basins.
You will have direct access from both the bedroom and lounge areas to a private terrace boasting lovely river views, and where you can relax on tables and chairs.
You will be the only guests in the house, and are very welcome to use the large open plan living and dining rooms. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace off of the dining area.
The whole property is furnished with high quality furniture and art works emphasising Vietnamese style and culture.
The house is 3.3 km from Old City Gate and 3.4 km from Dong Xuan Market. Tran Quoc Pagoda is 3.6 km away while West Lake is 3.8 km from the property. We arrange motorbikes for you to rent 5-7$ a day - and you can always use meter taxis between the old quarter and the house - 24 hour availability, $3-5 per journey.
Общение с гостями
-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You can sitting on the sofa in living room to chat and watch TV there.
- You can use the heater in winter time.
- You can use the washing machine for your laundry or you can ask the cleaner to help you with the laundry and ironing.
- You can visit his studio of art work at the entrance gate.
Другие важные подробности
Please kindly be advised that you need:
• Visa to visit our country, we are able to arrange a visa on arrival for you.
• Our Vietnamese restaurant Chim Sao: 65 ngo hue-hanoi: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) recommended by many guide books such as one of the 4 best vietnamese restaurant in Hanoi by trip advisor, lonely planet, guide de routard....recommended by guide books such as: trip advisor, lonely planet...
• We organize tour around Vietnam, please look at our site: Oriental bridge travel:
Oriental Bridge Travel
23 Ba Trieu
Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Should you have any further concerns or requests, please feel free to contact me by my contacting information. I am always available on my mobile phone: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or you can reach to me by email above or my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): kieuphuong2007