This Puget Sound beach house has an uninterrupted view of the Cascades, Whidbey Island, and the international maritime lanes. Enjoy beautiful sandy beaches, hiking, boating, crabbing, birdwatching, fishing and more. Drive to one of the quaint towns nearby with farmers markets, local art, and restaurants. You are in close proximity to the Gateway to the Olympics, wineries, lavender festival, historic lighthouses, museums, and Native cultural centers. This is your perfect getaway.
- No one under the age of 18 may use Kayaks unless supervised and accompanied by an adult of at least 25 years of age. Use of Kayaks by any guest is at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for any use of kayaks. Lifejackets must be worn by all kayakers. Do not use Kayak alone.
- Beach Fires in fire pit only, and only when there is no burn ban in effect. Fire department hotline is posted in the house. Fires must be fully extinguished when finished; use water to extinguish coals.
- Propane Barbecue may only be operated by an adult. No one under the age of 18 may use Barbecue. Clean Barbecue after each use.
- Dock is off limits. The Army Corp of Engineers has ordered it be left alone because it has changed the tidal patterns of the beach. It was built in 1960 by an old Tugboat Captain and adds a unique character to this property, but it is not a weight bearing structure.
- By accepting these rules you also accept that we will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur on our property, house, in the water, or on the beach. Liability Waiver must be signed.