Об этом жилье
Private room in our ground floor apartment. The bedroom is our guest bedroom and you will be sharing one clean bathroom with us. We are about 5-minute bus ride or 15-minute walk to Edmonds Skytrain. There are restaurants, pubs and convenience stores a short 2-minute walk away.
Free self-serviced continental breakfast and coffee/tea. Check-in/check-out time negotiable according to our schedule.
Please read the entirety of my listing below.
My husband and I live in this ground floor apartment of a two-storey detached house. The upper floor belongs to our neighbour. Our apartment consists of our bedroom, the guest bedroom (advertised), a bathroom, and a living/dining space.
We live in this house. This means that we do our daily house chores including cleaning, working, cooking, etc. We welcome you to use the kitchen but please inform us when you arrive so we can give you a safety brief on our kitchen.
Guests are welcome to use the bathroom, kitchen, dining space, and the living room. Guests have to clean the kitchen after each use. Please be considerate that this is a house where we live in (and not a hotel).
Общение с гостями
We expect our guests to know that they are not staying in a hotel but a shared apartment. We are available to help but we are not your butlers. I work full time from the house and my husband works from early in the morning til sometimes late.
As you will be staying with us in our apartment, we will undoubtedly interact (and hopefully become friends!) We give our guests a lot of space too if you want and we maintain quiet time from 10 PM onwards to ensure you have a good night sleep. We always maintain cleanliness & tidiness and hope you will too.
Другие важные подробности
We provide free continental breakfast upon request: cereal + milk and coffee/tea. Another option is bread with butter and jam (seasonal). If I am not around to get fresh bread, you can either have the cereal or take the bread yourself. I have an arrangement with the local bakery (2 mins walk away) for you to get them.
Hygiene Guarantee: we guarantee that all linens and towels are always freshly washed and cleaned prior to your arrival.
Are you a first time Airbnb guest? Please indicate so when booking and take time to read what Airbnb is (not a hostel, hotel, not a 'luxury for less') etc.
Airbnb requires every guest to read and agree to these rules prior to booking.
1. First and foremost - we are not a hotel, we are sharing our apartment where we live in with you. Please communicate with us if you think you are going to be out late, checking out early, etc.
2. Please do not bring visitors without our consent, all visitors should leave by 10 PM.
3. Absolutely no smoking, drugs, vulgar language, partying or rowdy behaviour.
4. Quiet time is 10 PM - 7 AM as we have a neighbour upstairs.
5. You can use washing machine and dryer between 7 AM to 10 PM, just remember to dry the detergent slot and cleaning the dryer’s dust trap after each use.
6. Please take extra care of our beloved collectibles and display.
7. You are free to use the fridge, kitchen, cookware and our seasonings at the kitchen top, please clean up after each kitchen use.
8. When using the bathroom, please make sure you lock BOTH bathroom doors.
9. Please take off your shoes before entering the house.
10. Please keep the room tidy, if you feel that you have too many trashes, please use the garbage bin outside of the room and outside of the house.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am an avid traveler, a day-to-day corporate worker and a wanderluster with partiality towards nature and eco-friendly accommodations.
Between my husband and I we have lived in 7 countries and made trips to hundreds of cities. Before moving to Burnaby we lived in Cambridge, United Kingdom where we pursued our post-work MBA degree.
Right now I work full-time from home as a Remote Consultant and my husband works at a Car Rental company.
We are clean and tidy and very respectful towards both our host and guests. We love meeting new people and understanding different cultures. We'd love to show you around as much as learn from your experiences.