Enjoy the warm and fun environment here at 'The Nest'. Owned by an interior designer and engineer - we have lovingly updated this wonderful home with all modern necessities. Including:
- Huge Master bedroom with king bed with attached bath
- Private backyard with outdoor living space, BBQ and fire pit
- Designer furniture and furnishings
- Hardwood floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and parks
- Fancy remotes
Charmingly warm and spacious home. Home has been carefully decorated by an interior designer and remodeled by a professional contractor. Quartz countertops, high-end appliances, and a spacious kitchen - this space is a culinary master's dream!
Master bedroom is a true standout feature; 270 sq ft with attached bath!
The entire house is yours! Includes HDTV, surround sound, extensive DVD collection, backyard w/ barbecue and fire pit.
- No hot or wet items should be set on the wood counter in the kitchen. Please use wood products for wiping down this and other wood surfaces. No water or chemicals please :)
- We kindly ask guests to refrain from accessing garage.
- Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
We are a young and energetic couple loving life in Sonoma County!
As newlyweds, we have recently made the decision to travel the world after purchasing our home 1 year ago and remodeling. Your stay at our home is helping fund our adventures so that we are not paying our mortgage while away.
She is the Creative Director of a major apparel brand. She is also a talented interior designer and freelance artist.
He is an Environmental Engineer who moved to CA to design and build industrial wastewater treatment facilities which allow clients to reuse their wastewater while also creating clean energy! Its the future, especially in drought-stricken CA!