Welcome to fabulous Palm Springs!
From the moment you walk into Samantha Davis House, you are greeted by luxurious colors and textures that instantly take you to another time and place.
This 1,400 sq ft house sits on a 10,000 sq ft lot transformed into a mini resort with a pool, hot tub, fire pit and vintage trailer.
Just a short drive to the hip shops and restaurants in Uptown Palm Springs, this is the perfect getaway for you and your most stylish friends.
- Registered guests must be at least 25 years old and present a valid ID upon check-in.
- Guests are responsible for all damages and loses caused during stay.
- Guests must abide by Palm Springs Noise Ordinance with quiet hours between 10:00pm and 7:00am. No speakers or amplified music outdoors at any time.
- October - March optional $50 / day pool heating fee for up to 85 degrees. Extra pool heating available for an additional charge.
- No glassware or soap in or near the pool and spa areas.
- Swim at your own risk. No running, jumping or diving. Diving board is architectural artifact and for decorative purposes only.
- Please do not sit on any indoor furniture in wet swimwear.
- No smoking inside the house or trailer.
- House occupancy rules strictly enforced. Maximum overnight guests 8. Maximum daytime guests: 12.
- No sub-letting, sub-leasing or transferring of bookings.
- House is for recreational use only. No professional photoshoots or photography for promotional purposes without written permission from homeowner/designer.
- Please report any damages immediately.
- Flexible check-in. Check out is at noon.
- Price includes 11.5% Palm Springs occupancy tax. Permit #6203
Homeowners are a couple about town in Palm Springs and are happy to help with recommendations and anything else you may need during your stay.
Hi, my name is Athalie. I am a writer, designer and entrepreneur, and split my time between Palm Springs, CA and Brooklyn, NY. I love to travel, eat, drink, dance and enjoy life. I have a passion for beautiful places, people and things, and I try to say "yes" to all opportunities that come my way. Ask me about my ice cream shop...