Our cool, cozy rustic cabin sits on 4+ acres with a creek bordering the back field. When you're ready to venture out, Rhinebeck, Hudson and Tivoli are just a short drive away. Three bedrooms, wood burning stove, cabin-y furnishings for a laid-back stay. The whole house is yours to enjoy.
Our furnishings: mostly flea market, garage sale and yard sale finds, along with items we've picked up in our travels. Our house is on a back country road -- great for long walks and bike rides. If you get up early, you will see an amazing sunrise over the creek and back field. The early morning sun floods the living/dining room with light. Bald eagles can be spotted along the creek during the winter months.
No air conditioning, but it's rarely needed. We do have fans, though.
Sorry, there is no dishwasher.
Washer/dryer only for guests staying one week or longer
Общение с гостями
We are nearby most (but not all) weekends if you need us. Also, we have a few house rules and instructions to go over in person or by phone.
Другие важные подробности
If you want to use the wood stove, please read the instructions carefully or call us.
There is no dishwasher. Also, no air conditioning (but we have fans).
- No pets, no exceptions!
- No smoking.
- No additional guests without checking with us first.
- Close and lock all windows and doors when you leave.
A few more things you should know:
- There is no dishwasher or microwave.
- The walls between the two upstairs bedrooms do not extend all the way to the pitched ceiling, so while there is visual privacy there is NO sound privacy.
- The person who mows the lawn may come during your stay, especially if it's a weekday.