The place is close to the Airport, really convenient for travelers.
McAllister park is just around the corner. Perfect for someone that likes to walk & run while enjoying the scenery. Park offers Bike Trails, Outdoor Fitness Areas & Combined Large & Small Dog Areas.
You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood; really quiet and relaxing.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
We offer a private bedroom with bathroom. If you need more space for extra guests we can work it out! We have a living space area that can be arranged to accommodate more people. Please let us know with time so we can have the arrangements made. Same date reservations might be declined.
We have a backyard for your pet as well. We prefer dogs since we have two well trained and lovely dogs and it will be easier for them to get along. Otherwise we will please ask you to leave it in your room or the backyard.
Also, we promise you that our dogs won't bother you.
Secure gated neighborhood with McAllister park access.
Community basketball courts, volleyball court, playgrounds and trail.
Общение с гостями
We will love to help you plan your trip and give you some tips!
San Antonio is an amazing city with a rich culture; make sure to see it all!
Другие важные подробности
HEB just 6 min away from the house in case you want to buy some groceries or snacks.
Airport is 11 min away; don't need to wake up that early for the flight.
North-star Mall 15 min away, good for shopping.
Gas Stations 5 min away.
No traffic when using back-roads. You can easily use "car sharing" options like uber and lyft to move around.
• If you make a mess, please clean it up.
• Feel free to play with the AC screen.
• If we are not home and you are leaving, please turn off the AC or keep it at 80 Fahrenheit.
• Turn off electronic devices after use.
• Do not feed our dogs anything other than dog food and/or treats.
• You will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by you, your guests or any person/pet for whom you are responsible.
• Our house is your house. We don't smoke and we have the occasional drink.
• We do ask that you please do not wear any dirty shoes inside the house (carpet) and please do not smoke inside the house.
• No food or drinks in the bedrooms please.
• Please, be happy and have a good time in San Antonio.
FOR PET OWNERS ONLY
• Pets are allowed in the house, however please let us know beforehand since we have two lovely dogs in the house as well and we might need to make additional accommodations.
• We require that all pets are current on all their vaccinations. That is to avoid any infection/disease related problems for all pets.
• We only ask that you bring a pet cage/kennel, etc with you in case the pet is not potty trained or is highly active. That is if you plan on leaving it inside your room. You can also leave the pet outside in the backyard. The backyard is secured however we are not responsible for the pet running away somehow.
• Do not leave your pet unattended. Make sure to secure pet on cage/kennel, etc before leaving.
• We are not responsible for any property damages by the guest pet(s). Any damage should be communicated to the hosts and arrangements can be easily made. Pet owner is responsible for any damage.
• IF your pet(s) have “accidents” in the house, PLEASE be polite and clean it up. Let us know since we have the right cleaning material for your convenience.
• If you need to leave your pet for long periods of time talk to the hosts. Arrangements can be made to walk or take care of the pet if needed.
• One of our dogs has a small area by the kitchen. She's very shy and takes a while for her to get along with new people.
• Please do not open dog gate and ASK OWNER BEFORE APPROACHING DOG.
• She is not aggressive but she is very playful and might try to munch your hand for attention. If you feel uncomfortable please let us know and we will keep her in our room.
• Please do not approach dog if you are afraid of dogs or don't like them. Thank you.