San Diego's secret city gem - a bit of city living without noise and city stresses! My neighborhood has great restaurants (Turf Club, CounterPoint, Kafe Sobaka, and taco shops), grocery, and 3 amazing coffee shops. We are 7 blocks from East Village and Downtown.
Minutes away from Coronado, Balboa Park, Zoo, Old Town, Seaport Village, and Beaches.
FREEWAYS - Hwy94 and 163 and Interstates5/805/15 within minutes get you anywhere in SD!
Plenty of EASY FREE street parking.
* 2 bedroom apartment is quaint, quirky and quiet (especially for being so close to downtown and airport).
* My cat Jack and I share one bedroom. You have the other bedroom.
* We share the bathroom.
* NOT a party house.
If you're looking for a clean and comfortable place to rest and regroup between sightseeing, work conference, or visiting friends/family - this is it!
Please make yourself at home and use the kitchen and living room freely! There are notes and labels to help you find common area/share things :)
Общение с гостями
I'm usually gone quite a bit! If we're both here at the same time, we can visit or you can have your privacy. Up to YOU!
Другие важные подробности
* Jack is not a regular cat. He is more like a dog and VERY social. He LOVES people and thinks AirBnb guests are his personal friends; he will try to lay on you, climb on you, sleep with you, and get you to play fetch with him...constantly. There is a squirt bottle in your room to spray him if you don't want him in there. However, if you don't like nosy cats, this place is NOT for you.
There is a 7th day adventist church in the neighborhood that has service on SATURDAYS which can impact parking a little; they are usually done by 2p. We also have street sweeping on 1 side of the street on Tuesday mornings at 10a (for Monday night travelers).
-Be kind to Jack (the cat).
- Do not leave doors or windows open, ever! Jack will try to escape.
- Check-in after midnight still counts as full night stay.
- No other guests allowed.
You can check in anytime after 3p as long as you have a US phone phone number
OR if you download an app that is really common for international chatting using wifi; allows me to send you the entry instructions as Airbnb doesn't. Airbnb also blocks the name of the app until we confirm a registration, but it's super easy! :)
My cuddle-bug cat, Jack, and I share a quirky little apartment sanctuary in the middle of San Diego Metro. We like eating healthy, practicing yoga, and working on art projects...(Jack is a good helper and is interested in everything the humans do ;)
I'm a service-oriented person so providing customer service is natural and feels good to me. My dream is to own an actual bed and breakfast and provide a full guest experience that is popular because people are WOW'ed by it. I am experimenting with how to "wow" on Air BnB :)