My place is close to The Key Arena, the McCaw Hall, the Washington State Convention Center, the Space Needle, the Seattle Center, Bell Harbor International Conference Center, the Memorial Stadium, Myrtle Edwards Park, Teatro ZinZanni, and SIFF Cinema Uptown. 5 min to Downtown.
You’ll love my place because of its central location, ambiance and beautiful view. Enjoy 24HR access to a private deck equipped with BBQ grills and sitting areas. Parking is simple in our private gated parking garage.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors and building staff!
- Please contact me directly for any concerns, not the building management. Directly contacting the building staff for a lockout or any other reason will result in an automatic $100 fee. And take note, they cannot let you in if you locked yourself out. Please contact me! I will be your loyal host!
- Bringing a pet? Please discuss this with me prior to arrival, and clean up after them during your stay. Large dogs or dogs that continuously bark while you are gone are not allowed. I do ask an additional $20/night for your pet.
- Late check-in is accepted! However, there will be a $20 fee for check-in after 10pm.
- Check out is on your own time, before 11am unless otherwise discussed with me!
- No Smoking. Must be 25 ft away from the building or go to alley way.
- Acknowledge that you are liable for injuries acquired on the premises during your stay.
- Lost Keys- Key Replacement cost is $100.
- Acknowledge responsibility for payment to a key runner if I have to send one at cost ($0-$50).
- Acknowledge that over stuffing or putting foreign items in the garbage disposal might result in a repair cost. Please use the compost trash provided!
У этого хозяина 86 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I traveled for ten years as a performer in children's entertainment. I finally returned to my home state of Washington and settled down in Seattle with my Boyfriend and now Fiance, Chris.
I know what it is like to travel by flight, bus, car, nationally and internationally. Whether the trip is long or short, it is so important to walk into a clean and welcoming dwelling!
I grew up in Eastern Washington in the city of Spokane. Growing up, I always looked forward to our road trips to Seattle to visit relatives. I still have a lot of family here today. I am thrilled to be a part of the Seattle community and the one of a kind culture that it provides!