THREE GRAND VILLAS (4+5+4=13 Bdrms-SLEEPS UP TO 33) on a PRIVATE RANCH with PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS and REFRESHING BREEZES. Rent individually or together. POOLS, PALAPAS, ROOF-TOP TERRACES, PINGPONG, BEACH & more!
Ideal 4 LARGE GROUPS, RETREATS, WEDDINGS, REUNIONS….
CONCIERGE SERVICE: see bellow.
Exclusive setting, away from crowds, CLOSE TO ALL THE FUN activities!
PF INVIERLE A NUESTRAS TARIFAS DESCONTADAS PARA NACIONALES.
Please READ ALL OUR RULES carefully.
1. POOL SAFETY: If traveling with YOUNG CHILDREN, note that, as in most Costa Rican homes, THE POOL AREA IS NOT FENCED UP. By making a reservation with us, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE of that fact and that YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY for any accident even resulting from loss of life, AND DO NOT HOLD OWNER AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESPONSIBBLE wether by negligence or not.
2. QUIET HOURS: 10pm-6am. Please, show respect to potential neighbors by observing our quiet hours, meaning no loud music or noises outside the home and/or in covered terraces and ranchos. There are only 6 homes on top of this ranch ridge. If we receive a complaint during quiet hours, you may lose all or part of your security deposit ( If you have a pre-approved event and are renting all 3 villas this rule will not apply)
3. SMOKING: Guests MAY SMOKE OUTSIDE the home as long as smoke does not enter inside. However, SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME IS PROHIBITED and may result in a substantial charge against the security deposit. Please dispose of all your cigarette butts in appropriate ashtrays.
4. ELECTRICITY: Our guests’ comfort is important to us. We also all need to be conscious of electricity usage as Costa Rican rates are very high. Our guests are encouraged to be reasonable in their electricity usage in order to avoid additional charges for usage over the electrical DAILY ALLOTMENT OF 70 KW per home. Any OVER USAGE WILL BE CHARGED a due payable at checkout at the rate of .50 US Cents/KW. The 70 WK is a comfortable amouint and will cover basic usage of the home and use of the Central AC system at night olny.
If you decide to runt the AC all day this will run ~ $60 additional per home per day. Overages can be payed in Cash, Pay Pal or via Air bnb.
5. EVENTS: Event are allowed with APPROVAL PRIOR TO BOOKING and may result in additional charges. Additional guests may NOT stay overnight. We have several approved Wedding ceremony and reception sites 1) Local Beach (5 min Drive) 2) Lawn at Casa Cielo (can fit ~100 guests) 3) Top Terrace at Casa Cielo ~60-80 guests depending on seating 4) Covered Rancho Casa Exotica Can seat !30-45 guests 5) Covered Top Terrace Casa Exotica Can seat ~30-45 guests.
6. PETS: Pets are allowed but MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO BOOKING. Only well behaved, house trained and non-threatening pets are allowed. The property is not fenced up and has access to neighbor homes. Guests must be able to maintain their pet on the property and are encouraged to bring a harness and lead. There is a $100 PET FEE that will be collected at check in.
7. WEEKENDS & SHORT STAYS (2-3 Nights): Bookings for short stays can only be approved within less than 21 days prior to arrival.
У этого хозяина 88 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am Chloe and my husband Daniel (and our 3 kids) live here in Costa Rica and manage 4 beautiful Vacation Villas owned and built by our parents George and Katrina Murdoch. George is originally from Lethbridge, Canada and Katrina is from Paris, France but both live now in beautiful Santa Barbara California where Dan and I are also from. The homes are just beautiful and really reflect George and Katrinas love for design and travel which is reflected in the design, decor & furnishings of these homes. We would love to you view our site for more info and there you will be able to read much more and can see photos of all 4 homes simple by googling Pura Vida Casas.
We love sharing Costa Rica with our guests and are here to assist you in all phases of planning. We can arrange all sorts of exciting activities or services such as in home catering, daily cleaning, spa services and more!
Our style of hosting is Family oriented. We love our family, eating good healthy foods, dancing, surfing and serving our community wherever we are.
We strive to make everything go smooth and to provide beautiful surroundings both inside and out so you can enjoy your vacation all around.
Looking forward to talking with you.