Welcome to your home away from home! This private 1 bedroom apartment includes plenty of living space, a queen sized bed, kitchen, and HD TV with Netflix. You'll be minutes away Yorkdale Shopping Centre, grocery stores, and quaint restaurants and bars. Toronto's downtown core is a quick subway ride away and the Toronto Pearson Airport is a 15 minute drive. Enjoy Toronto by living like a local!
From the moment you walk in, you'll feel right at home. This spacious 1 bedroom apartment offers you all the amenities you'll need to make your trip a great one. Relax in the living room in front of the electric fireplace with a book in hand and a glass a wine. Escape the hustle of the city and prepare your own meal with ingredients from one of the local markets. Retire to the spacious bedroom with a queen sized bed and plenty of closet space.
Access to this private and spacious unit is through a private entrance on the side of the house. Parking is available in the driveway.
Общение с гостями
You may call or text Matt, my manager at anytime. My wife and I live upstairs and will be available to chat from time to time.
Другие важные подробности
I live upstairs with my family. We are quiet and courteous and expect our guests to the be same way. No smoking is permitted anywhere on the property.
24 hour check in is available via a lockbox attached to the apartment door.
• NO PARTIES! Excess noise is not permitted in the house. Again NO PARTIES!
• ALL OVERNIGHT GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED within the reservation request; max number of overnight guests is 2. Visitors to the guest(s) should not exceed 2 (for a max number of 4 people in the unit at any one time); visitors must be cleared with me or Matt (Co-host) prior to inviting them over.
• Guests must treat my home with respect and generally keep the unit tidy. I do a thorough cleaning, but guests should pick up after themselves and not leave an excessive mess or garbage lying around.
• The kitchen must be clean before checking out: Dishes must be thoroughly washed, dried and put away; and counters and stove must be wiped down and clean.
• Smelly garbage must be disposed of in the garage before the smell fills the unit. Garbage is located inside the garage. The door is on the other side.
• Please do not use the backyard without my permission.
• Smoking is NOT PERMITTED inside the unit or on the property. Guests will be charged a $250 fine for smoking plus any costs to remove the smoke from the apartment. If you must smoke, please do so on the road and dispose of butts by properly extinguishing them and immediately throwing them in the garbage.
• Do not stain the white towels – a $10 fine per towel will be charged for any stains found on the towels – regardless of whether or not the stain comes out in the wash or not. Do not use towels to clean up blood, dirt or any other unsanitary messes. Please use paper towel found in the kitchen instead.
• Excessive use of towels or linens may result in an extra laundry fee. Extra linens are provided when the number of overnight guests exceeds 2. 2 Large towels, 1 hand towel and 1 facecloth per guest.
• All makeup must be removed PRIOR to using the pillows or towels. Removal of makeup from the linens is very difficult and time consuming. There are make up removing wipes in the cabinet above the sink.
• Candles or open flames are not permitted. In the event of a power outage you will be provided with battery operated lanterns.
• Toiletries are provided as a courtesy to guests in the event that they’ve forgotten something. They are NOT complimentary gifts like you would find in a hotel. Excessive use of toiletries will result in a $25 restocking fee.
• Laundry detergent and bounce sheets are provided to guests to complete any necessary laundry. Please do not make excessive use of the laundry facilities. Leave the washing machine door open when finished.
• Parking is available on the left side of the driveway.
Parties and/or excessive noise: Immediate eviction and NO REFUND (regardless of time of day or circumstance).
Smoking fine :$250 plus costs to remove smoke
Excessive use of toiletries: $25
Excessive use of towels: Varies
I travel to Vancouver on business about six times a year. I have been doing this for approximately seven years now. I have always stayed at hotels. But I really want to change now. Especially after learning about Air BNB. I usually travel alone sometimes with my wife. I hope to find a nice clean place no musty smell. Safe and sound.