Fully furnished modern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo on the 6th floor with spectacular sea view. Swimming pool, beaches, and boardwalk down the elevator - perfect for families, elderly, snorkelers, or runners. The building is walking distance from shops, restaurants, playgrounds, cafes, and bars.
This property is different from the typical Caribbean vacation house. It has more of a boutique-hotel flavor with its artwork and modern furnishing style, including a fully-equipped office space with wireless internet.
The second bedroom was painted by a professional artist (see picture). Many toys are available for guests with children.
The kitchen is fully equipped with high quality equipments perfect for the guests who like to cook great meals.
The laundry room is equipped with water toys like snorkeling gears, safety jacket, inflatable boat, sand toys, etc. You can also use the wine cellar because you can find great wines in Barbados.
South Ocean Villas (SOV) is located right at the end of the famous 1km-boardwalk. You will be able to go for an early morning run or afternoon stroll at sunset with the Caribbean Sea as a backdrop. The boardwalk will also lead you to the popular Accra/Rockley beach and to a number of fine and casual restaurants, shops, playgrounds, and night life. SOV is also located on a small quiet beach with shallow water perfect for those who like to relax in the sea without big waves (especially great for small children). Stroll down for hours on the white-sand beaches along the coast leading to Hilton hotel, the Cruising or Yath Club, etc.
• Make sure to take our snorkeling gear to swim with colorful fish and large sea turtles nearby. Many sports and lessons are also available. Equipment can be rented with or without lessons: surf, paddle board, kyte surfing, windsurfing, jetski, katamaran cruise, etc.
• Local buses stop right at our doorstop taking you to many of the interesting spots on the island as well as Bridgetown, the capital, which is only 3km away. The bus can also drop you at the Fish Market in Oistins any day…however you decide to cook your catch of the day, you can’t miss it!
Общение с гостями
Tell us what you like and we will tell you where to go! We have been living in Barbados for 8 years so we know all about its hidden treasures. You can also use free of charge a professional Lifestyle Concierge offered by our property manager which provides the following services:
• Securing of Tickets to Sporting Events or Festivals
• Ordering and delivery of Flowers, Gift Basket, Groceries, Wines, etc.
• Airport Transfers and Fast Track through immigration
• Dinner Reservations
• Spa treatments at our top Spas or at your property
• Arrange sailing, boating trips or island hopping escapes
• Arrange for deliveries of Ready Made Meals or Desserts for guests’ arrival or during their stay
• Suggest and set-up appointments with approved Caterers, Photographers, Entertainers, Party Planners, etc.
• Provide your home with Island Guides and maps along with our quarterly “Something’s Happening in Barbados” guide.
Другие важные подробности
Please note the seasonal rates:
(1) Low season June 1 to Nov. 30: 185/night or 150/night for stays longer than 30 days.
(2) Winter Dec.1 to May 30: 275/night
(3) Holidays: Dec. 15 to Jan.15: 300/night
A comfortable outdoor and covered lounge is accessible for smokers. Please do not smoke inside.
Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes unlimited local phone usage, internet, public insurance of the property (excluding personal belongings), water, and electricity. Please note that electricity is a rare, unclean, and expensive resource in Barbados. Therefore, we kindly ask you to turn off the Air Conditioning when you go outside. Turning on the air conditioning upon arrival will take only a few minutes to cool the rooms.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.