Aloha! You’ll love our condo because of it's location in the highly desired building #7 at the lush Kamaole Sands property. We're located directly across the street from the beach on the highly coveted interior gardens. Visit nearby restaurants, shopping and golf. Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
A TOP ''A'' rated garden view, one bedroom, two bath condo (plus queen sleeper sofa)
WE PAY the Kamaole Sands $60 Resort and Check-In Fees for you.
WITH ALL HAWAII PROPERTIES, General Excise Taxes (GET) and Transient Accommodation Taxes (TAT) MUST BE COLLECTED AT A TOTAL OF 13.42% FOR EACH RENTAL (calculated on nightly rental rate). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE "PAYMENT REQUEST" ASKING YOU TO CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO PAY THAT ADDITIONAL AMOUNT FOR THE RENTAL.
CHECK IN TIME is 3:00pm AND CHECK OUT TIME is 11:00am. No early check-in or late check out unless previously arranged.
All Kamaole Sands condos and lanais are a smoke-free zone. There are seven designated smoking benches around the property.
PETS are not permitted in rental units.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this condominium is limited to four (4) persons. This property requires a five (5) night minimum stay.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Your payment includes exit cleaning. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional maid service is available at an additional rate.
OWNER ACCESS TO PROPERTY - Renter agrees that Owner or Owner representative may access the property with reasonable notice for reasons of maintenance and repair(URL HIDDEN)
Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
Must be minimum 21 years of age to rent this condo.
1. An inventory list of furnishings in the premises and personal property provided therein shall be provided to the guest prior to check in. Guest shall immediately notify Owner upon occupancy if any furnishings or property are missing or damaged.
2. Security Deposit may be applied by Owners to correct damages and such act shall not prevent the owner from claiming monies in excess of the deposit for correction of damages.
3. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
4. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. High speed wireless internet and cable are provided as a convenience only and not integral to the agreement. No refunds shall be given for outages, lack of content, speed or access to service.
5. Guest agrees that Owner and Owner’s agents shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any personal property in or on the rental premises or stored in rooms or places provided to Guest.
6. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control and no refund or rate adjustment will be issued for said inconveniences. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) pool closure (2) power or water outages; (3) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (4) construction in the Kamaole Sands complex and the surrounding area; and (5) units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Guest’s individual tastes.
7. Hurricane or storm policy: No refunds or altered reservations will be given due to an upcoming or current storm while guests are in residence or due to flight cancellations. We highly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
8. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Renter or Guests, and/or Guest’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Renter, Guests, and/or invitees.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My husband and I love to travel. We're always excited to explore new places for hiking, biking, museums and especially food. We own three vacation rental properties in Hawaii, so we love to host other guests as well. We are always mindful of treating our accommodations as if it was our own home. We hope our guests feel the same way about our properties.