Very disappointed with the standard of this flat.
1. Noise from outside, very loud and obtrusive traffic noise. Poor fitting ,singled paned windows.We could have been trying to sleep in the street. As it was Hong Kong, the traffic did not stop all night.
2. The photos on the website make this flat look bright and clean. It is in fact tired and dingey.
3..There are signs all over the place, do not move this, even a notice telling you that if a fork or knife is missing then you will have to pay etc etc. If you do decide to rent this place, find her checklist and start counting pillows,towels, cups etc. We weren't aware of this and spent an hour before we left trying to locate the 6th towel. Our daughter said there had only ever been one in her room to start with.
4. The bathroom is very poor. Only photos would convey hairs left in the sink and toothpaste spit. Cracked and dirty tiles in the shower. A seriously cracked toilet cistern. Dirt on old pipes. Very unpleasant.
5. The 'kitchen' one solitary free standing electric ring. Not particularly clean. A much used and in need of a scrub , wobbly handled frying pan. (My husband fixed the handle) a kettle. Kettle, again, not very clean. There was a rice cooker, didn't use and a microwave cooker. The microwave worked fine. Some of the plates, bowels and cups were chipped.
6. The Ac worked great, there was plenty of of hot water. The wifi worked well.
7. Rock hard beds, but clean sheets. TV only had channels in Chinese.
8. Great location, but as Emm said, "Bring earplugs".
Hong Kong was very busy and it was difficult to find alternative accommodation. We left as soon as we could when we had found alternative accommodation.