Hi! Welcome to my place which is a west-facing small house located inside the Jaisalmer Fort. This property is more than 250 years old located inside an 850 year old UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The breath-taking view from here is that of the Jaisalmer City and at night, the breeze will relax you.
Here, you can rejuvenate and be away from the hustle-bustle of the daily life by being one with the city's heritage!
Once here, you'll have a memorable stay & an amazing Airbnb experience!
- Kindly be back from your excursion before 11 pm
- Please save water & electricity during your stay
- Please respect the privacy of other guests who might be staying in the property.
- Please treat this place just like you would treat your own home.
- If you're planning on bringing a pet, kindly inquire before booking.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm Anil Vyas, a native of Jaisalmer. I was born and brought up here and have been a Hotelier in the past.
I love to Travel, meet new people and One of my passions is Horse & Camel Riding and taking part in Adventure activities (Rafting & Wall/Hill Climbing!). Also, I have extensively traveled over India and would love to go to Europe one day!
I love to listen to Bob Marley and Rajasthani Folk Music ("Vaani"). Also, one of my favorite movies is "Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham".
My style of Hosting is treating my guests just like my friends and making sure that they have the best experience of their life. Rest assured, once you're here, you'll surely be taken care of!
See you Soon!