Charming yet quaint 1926 Craftsman bungalow in the Roseway neighborhood. Walk to Rose City Golf Course, Safeway, Walgreens, Annie's Donuts, a diversity of great restaurants, pubs and the Roseway independent movie theater (w/1st run movies). The house has a private back yard and a covered carport. If you prefer to stay in, the house also has a wood burning fireplace, 2 flat screen TV's (our DVD's, Amazon Prime, Netflix), wifi, desk and printer. 4 miles to airport and 5.5 miles to downtown.
By staying at our home we're centrally located to most activities. The cleanliness, warmth and quaintness of our home enables a comfortable yet enjoyable stay.
Our guests have access to the entire home, which includes a private fenced backyard, backyard deck and parking spaces.
Общение с гостями
We personally greet all of our guests upon check-in. After check-in, we'll be available by phone throughout your stay at all hours.
Другие важные подробности
Portland is a city full of beautiful greenery, exquisite snow capped mountains and wild rushing rivers. What makes all that possible is a crazy amount of rain which lasts about 8 months per year. However, our water is quite tasty!
We can accommodate up to 5 guests. Additional guests (2 years or older) can be accommodated for an additional nightly charge. Children under 2 years stay free.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- 1) Be respectful of our home and rules as if it were yours, we still live there!
- 2) Use trash and recycling bins appropriately
- 3) Please keep the house tidy
- 4) Enjoy the DVD's and please return to proper cases
- 5) Wet towels go in laundry baskets not on the tables, beds or floors
- 6) Lock the house when you leave and go to bed
- 7) No additional overnight guests
- 8) Small casual social gatherings are fine, however no loud or late parties. Please respect our neighbors
- 9) No smoking "anything" inside or outside of our home!
- 10) Please use coasters and placemats on tables
- 11) Please put things back when you're done using them.
- 12)The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 13) Thank You and enjoy your stay
As my wife and I plan for retirement we decided to experiment with many different activities. The advent of Airbnb provides the perfect platform as we shift into an "empty nester" lifestyle. We've put countless hours and sweat equity into making our home clean, unique and comfortable. We love and embrace innovation and contemporary thinking as it fuels our hobbies. We love cycling, travel, dancing, fly fishing and most of all real jazz, classical and R&B music to name just a few. We look forward to meeting new folks through the Airbnb experience as hosts and guests.
5 things we can't live without? Family, friends, peace, love and each other! Favorite destination? Savannah, Georgia. Favorite music? Earth Wind and Fire, Take 6. Bruno Mars, Cannonball Adderley and the Portland Symphony.