This is a fully renovated, cozy and stylish flat in central Athens.
It features one bedroom with a brand new bed, mattress and linen, a gorgeous bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a TV room. The location is certainly the flat's top selling point; it's safe and convenient, a stone's throw from the Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaro) and Kolonaki, and a very short walking distance to Plaka and the Acropolis. The neighbourhood also features many shops, bars and amenities right on your doorstep.
The semi-basement flat measures 25 sqm. It consists of one bedroom, one bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a cozy TV room. The guests can also make use of a super cute communal space right outside the flat, albeit with consideration for the other building tenants.
There is one air-conditioning unit inside the flat, located in the bedroom. Like pretty much everything inside the flat, it's brand new and therefore ensures the best air quality for your comfort and well-being.
The bed, the mattress and the pillows, the linen and the towels are all brand new, as well. They were purchased specifically with the travelling guest in mind. The bathroom features a glass shower cabin, and it's equipped with Greek luxury shower gels and shampoos.
You will enjoy the whole flat for yourself during your stay!
You will need a set of keys for the building and for the flat entrance. We'll arrange to meet in person for the check-in, at which point I will hand you over the keys, and give you a short orientation of the flat and the neighbourhood if you wish. We'll meet again for the handover of the keys during the check-out.
Общение с гостями
Throughout your stay, I will be contactable and available to help with anything you may need, be that finding an open pharmacy close by in an emergency in the middle of the night, or the best way to get from one place in town to another, if you're not sure.
If there are any special circumstances preventing me from doing so, I will have a suitable replacement for me available. You feeling at ease and making the most of your stay here are my top priorities.
- Upon arrival, the guest under whose name the booking is confirmed will be kindly required to provide their passport number and home address information, in order for me to comply with the declaration of the rental income to the Greek authorities (the central tax electronic system basically asks all landlords for this information).
- Strictly no smoking inside the flat, out of consideration for future guests.
- No pets allowed in the flat.
- No wild parties, events, or illegal activities of any kind, please. This includes both drugs and internet activity.
- No lit candles inside the flat, or anything else that might jeopardise the safety of the flat, the building, or its residents.
- Please be respectful and considerate of the other residents in the building, kindly observing the quiet hours (3 to 5pm and 11pm to 8am).
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 18 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I've lived most of my adult life in London, but a few years back I decided to move out. I left a job most people would only dream of having, and I went travelling for six months around the world. Life's all about priorities, I guess.
On the other side of that trip, I found myself in Athens, the city I was born in. This beautiful place really is unique. Aside from the unrivalled history and the perfect climate pretty much all year round, it's got so much more to offer than your average city guide would have you believe.
Having travelled extensively throughout the world, I know exactly what difference knowing someone local makes. I find hosting on AirBnB really exciting, and I look forward to showing you the insider's version of life in Athens, catered to your own individual needs and interests.