Lamanis Haven has two beautiful spacious homes within a local serene environment, overlooking scenic views of tea plantation, picturesque farm lands and a glimpse of Kakamega forest. Early morning birds overfly the property creating a melodies natural experience with breath taking sunrise view.
Nearby activities include Bird and game watching, bull fighting, golfing, tennis among others. Prepare to walk, read and bird watch as you enjoy a green environment and gaze at the stars. Its home!
The 6 rooms are spread between the two bungalows adjacent to each other within the same compund.
Guests have access to books on Luyia culture and others, 2 fire-places within the houses, large garden, porch, 2 lounges, 2 spacious Kitchens each with utensils, 2 dining areas, ample parking, washing machine, Iron box and board, hair-dryer, mosquito nets and racket, treadmill and Golf sticks with bag.
Общение с гостями
At Lamanis Haven we love interacting with our guests but we do understand that your privacy is paramount, we are available to you on your request. (Guests are received and helped around as need be).
Другие важные подробности
Kakamega county the second most populated after Nairobi county is well known for the crying-stone, bull-fighting, Kakamega forest and bird-watching. Our central location between Buyangu and Shinyalu sides of kakamege forest makes it easy for forest tourists/researchers to plan their activities between the two sides of the forests. For sports lovers, we are just about 10 minutes drive to Bukhungu stadium, Kakamega Golf and tennis club and local gyms. Due to the forest, Kakamega county and its environs recieves lots of heavy rains mostly in the afternoons, this could be accompanied by lighten and thunder. The terrain takes in all the rain waters within minutes it doesn't flood but power black-outs are a common thing, however, at Lamanis Haven we do have a generator power back-up.
1. To be good stewards of the house and its contents.
2. No smoking inside the house.
3. No pets allowed inside the house
4. If you plan to have visitors during your stay, kindly communicate in advance so that security guards at the gate are aware.
5. Your visitors are allowed only till 2200hrs after this time a surcharge of nightly rate per guest will be imposed.
6. If you have a party or you are staying late, kindly do not be loud because neighbors are probably enjoying their first or last minutes of their sleep.
7. All external lights controlled from the house should be switched off by 2100hrs only garden and security lights controlled by the guard will be on after 2100hrs
8. We are law abiding and we highly expect the same from our guests, should we notice any illegal activity we will immediately notify Airbnb and government authorities with or without your consent.
9. Feel at home because here, You are home!! You belong!!
I love hosting, travelling and meeting people, making new friends, learning, appreciating and respecting other cultures. I pride myself as an Outgoing, Fun, Focused, and Determined person energised by clean beautiful places.
My home(s) is (are) my sanctuaries and perfectly suited to travellers looking for scenic quite, tranquil, comfortable vacation/holiday stay cum retreat and research places, I have put a lot of love and energy in to them, for my guests comfort and peace of mind.
My mission is to make my guests feel at home and enjoy my personal space as much as I do..... Kakamega is a unique travel destination which combines aspects of Tourism, (forestry, butterfly and bird-watching, bull-fighting) Business Travel, Research, Retreat, Holiday/Vacation and much more. Airbnb offers a perfect way for wonderful travellers like you looking for a scenic beautiful home away from home to stay at Lamanis Haven.
Whatever your need in Kakamega county, I welcome you to Lamanis haven as I look forward to hosting you….