My place is close to:
* Kilburn Station Tube Station (Jubilee)
* Brondesbury Overground Station
* Queen's Park
* West Hampstead
* Kilburn High Road
You’ll love my place because of :
* The light in the living room
* The King sized beds!
* The well balanced rooms
* The silence, day or night
* The area, located in the Brondesbury Conservation Area
* ... And the very good connections!
Couples, Families, Business Executives,Group Friend welcomed. In short, anyone!
Very good transportation links (this is partly why I bought the flat) towards City Center:
- 5 min walk from the Jubilee Line (Baker Street, Westminster, Waterloo, London Bridge)
- 7 min walk from the Overground (Richmond, Hackney via Camdem and Hampstead Heath)
- 15 min walk from the Thameslink (easy connections to Gatwick and Luton)
- 4 min walk from bus route 98 (towards British Museum via Oxford Street)
- 25 min door to door from Saint Pancras (via the 5 second change of plateform in Finchley Road with the Metropolitan line)