Our loft is about 20 minutes from the Hilo airport, 30 minutes from natural hot ponds & black sand beaches, and 35 minutes to the Volcano National Park. You’ll love our place because of the customized unique lofty coziness engulfed in a jungle-like environment. Our highlights are the huge jacuzzi bathtub that will be magical to soak in after a long adventurous day and a ginormous breakfast bar made of lychee wood. Snorkel masks, cooler, and beach towels are available in unit for your convenience
- Please turn off all lights when not in use.
- We are able to keep our prices low with not charging a cleaning fee. Please help us keep our prices low by cleaning after yourself and leaving the place the way you found it including dirty dishes.
- Please take off all shoes and sandals before entering the home.
- No guests with pet allergies as we have pets. And please be animal friendly. Roscoe does bark so if you are sensitive to animal noises this probably isn't an ideal situation for you. <3
- No children (sorry)
- No parties or loud noise or unregistered guests
- When smoking outside, please throw away your buds in a trash can.
I am a resident of Hawaiian Paradise Park (HPP), an area on the east coast of the Big Island where we strive towards living green - rain catchment tanks, solar power, gardening what we eat, etc. We rent a variety of different accommodations and have started listing one of them on AirBnB! I love living here because I have access to many of the islands' wonders: Volcano National Park, black sand beach, green sand beach, natural hot ponds, swimming with dolphins and sea turtles in the wild, whale watching during the winter months, star gazing at Mauna Kea and our backyard! PS. I'm a volunteer at the Humane Society and if you want to take a shelter dog out for the day please let me know! They have a great program called Field Trips for Shelter Dogs.