This private bedroom is in a first-floor apartment (no stairs!) with a subway station on the same block. Also on the block are a brand new bar, two coffee shops serving food, a corner store, and a laundromat.
There is NO CLEANING FEE + NO DEPOSIT required to book my place.
Manhattan is only 15 minutes away on the express train. There is also easy access to lots of restaurants and attractions.
My place is good for couples and solo travelers.
If your requested dates are not open for this room, click on my photo to view my Host Profile and check my other listing to see if it is available.
The apartment is very quiet. There is no traffic noise at all.
Your private room has a full-size bed and will fit two people comfortably. There is plenty of room for your luggage, as well as a closet if you choose to unpack. There is also an adjustable fan and a space heater in the room (just in case).
The bathroom is super clean. It is a full bathroom with toilet, sink, mirror, and shower. There are also several shelves for you to keep you bathroom items.
I provide fresh towels (typically one set per week of your stay) and bathroom essentials (including shampoo, soap, and a hair dryer).
This room has access to the private back yard. The yard is not landscaped or furnished, but you may smoke on the back patio if you want. (Please dispose of used cigarettes.)
You have access to the entire floor! The kitchen is yours to use. There is chilled water in the fridge, as well as breakfast items (toast, fruit, cereal) and coffee & juice.
There is one other Airbnb room with guests on the same floor.
Feel free to keep leftovers in the refrigerator. My cookware is also available if you'd like to prepare your own meals (as long as you clean up afterward).
Общение с гостями
I wake up early and spend most weekdays in Manhattan for work. We probably will not see each other much, but I am always available when needed.
My personal living space is downstairs in the private basement. I share the kitchen and bathroom with you, but am usually downstairs if I am home.
I am always available by phone or text to help with emergencies or advice.
Другие важные подробности
I have no pets.
1. Please no smoking inside the apartment. Smoking is available outside (you have access to the private back yard where smoking is allowed).
2. No pets allowed.
3. Most items in the refrigerator are free for you to use, but please clean your dishes.
4. When you check out, please take bulky garbage in your room (shopping bags, etc.) and dispose of it in the rubbish bins outside the building. Trash bags are under the sink in the kitchen if you need them.
5. Items in the bathroom belong to me or to other guests. Please use your own toiletries and DO NOT USE the existing products in the bathroom. I provide soap and shampoo for each guest. Other items (toothpaste, shaving cream, razors, etc.) are available at the corner store across the street. (See the Neighborhood Guidebook for a map.)
6. Please ask before inviting guests to my place.
7. Your room has an air conditioner. Please turn it off when you leave the apartment during your stay. Please do NOT leave the air conditioner running when you are not at home.
У этого хозяина 58 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm Josh, a New Yorker by way of Texas. I run innovation programs for a large tech & telecoms company in New York City.
I love international travel and have previously lived in Europe.
I'm clean and practical. I wake up early and I don't make a lot of noise. I also keep up with groceries, dishes, and house cleaning.