Small and charming little flat in the heart of Florence (35 sqm), inside a Renaissance palace, in one of the most elegant street of the city, 1 min. away from the heart breaking views of the Ponte Vecchio and 5 min. from Piazza della Signoria.
This elegant two-room apt features 1 bedroom (or 2 single beds if needed),1 bathroom with bathtub/shower, a closet and wardrobe, a well-equipped kitchenette (but NO STOVE!), air conditioning, with many amenities in a very classic, warm interior ambiance.
Small and charming little flat in the heart of Florence, inside a Renaissance palace, less than a minute away from the heart breaking views of the Ponte Vecchio, the Palazzo Pitti and its Giardino di Boboli, and just two minutes away from the “temple of beauty” of Florence, the Galleria degli Uffizi .
This elegant two-room apartment features 1 bedroom (or 2 single beds if needed), 1 bathroom with bathtub / shower, a closet and wardrobe, a kitchenette (but NO STOVE!), together with many more amenities in a very classic and warm interior ambiance.
The apartment is located at the 1st floor, with elevator, of an Heritage palace owned by the same family line since the Renaissance. In such an atmosphere, our hosts are brought to live a pleasant stay at the Residenza d’epoca Sannini, a unique opportunity for anybody’s looking for a great location where to relax, while enjoying beauty and comfort affordably.
Другие важные подробности
Tourist Tax: The amount per person (for individuals older than 12 years old) is 4,5 € per Day (max. first 7 nights). Please note that the amount has to be paid in cash upon arrival.
The amount per person (older than 12) is 4,5 € per Day (max. first 7 nights). The amount must be paid in cash at arrival.
For safety reasons, and to ensure compliance with the original booking (e.g. the number of people in the original reservation), we have installed cameras that allow us to monitor whoever enter and leaves the apartment. We'll report to Airbnb and the authorities any activity in breach of the original booking and the law.
- 1. Times: Check-in is between 4.00 PM and 8.00 PM. When possible, check-ins will be allowed before 4.00 PM.
ALL CHECK-IN TIMES must be agreed with the host in advance.
Checkout is at 11.00 AM. For luggage storage after check-out, such a service must be asked at check-in!
WE WILL CHARGE 20 EUROS PER EACH HOUR OF DELAY in excess of 30 minutes, after the agreed check-in time, if the delay is not communicated to the host.
This delay fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment and no access will be granted to the apartment until such payment is made. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Scheduled or potential late check-ins (after 8.00 pm) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE HOST BEFORE BOOKING AND A 50 EURO LATE CHECK-IN FEE WILL APPLY.
The late check-in fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment and no access will be granted to the apartment until such payment is made. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE APARTMENT MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. No additional guests will allowed due to the conformance. If you are found to have persons staying at the property who are not named on your Reservation Confirmation, you are in breach of contract and may be denied access to the property. No refunds will be issued if you are refused accommodations due breach of contract. In order to maintain the tranquil setting, no parties of more than six (5) additional persons are allowed without prior permission. The loud parties, bachelor nor bachelorette parties are NOT allowed at all.
- 3. Waiver of Liability: we shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to:
- a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
- b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission.
- c) the act or omissions of any party.
- d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions.
- 4. Minors: Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
- 5: Pets: Pets are NOT permitted.
- 6. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the apartment.
- 7. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
- 8. Smoking: No Smoking is allowed inside of the suites. Smoking is permitted only outside where it does not offend other guests. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the apartment.
- 9. Laundry: You may use the washer and dryer - when available - in the apartment room. We are not responsible for any clothing damage or articles left, lost or stolen. Read and follow machine instructions.
- 10. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, caused by the guest, their family, or their guests, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. No Smoking is permitted in the apartment. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
- 11. Behavior: Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend residents (e.g. guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from windows, make excessive noise or commotion, etc.). We have the prerogative to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent and deposits for any violation of any of these rules.
У этого хозяина 403 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы