A cozy room with balcony and a separate bathroom just for you. A metro station connecting you to the whole city is only 7 minutes walking distance (City center: 20 mins by metro; the bohemian Coyoacán: 3.5 km away). Perfect for couples or backpackers.
The apartment is on a 4th floor with access to elevator. There is a guard 24 hours at the lobby.
The room has an area of approx. 13 m2. We have a sofa-bed for two people and an air mattress (if necessary). However, we accept maximum 2 guests. There is a small balcony and a desk inside the room. You will have some space in the closet to put your things.
The room is private and you will have a private bathroom (with a shower) which is just outside the room. We provide towels and basics for the bathroom. The kitchen and living room are shared with us. You can use everything you need (pots, dishes, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, TV, washing machine, etc.).
Общение с гостями
We are a young married couple sharing our apartment with the travelers coming to visit Mexico City. Depending on our agenda we would be happy to spend some time together in the evenings. We have some maps of the city and we are also open to share our experiences and give some tips.
Другие важные подробности
We have a small and cute dog. She stays alone at home during the working hours.
There is a big street with a metro line that you can see from the balcony. Please consider that when the balcony is open, it might be a little noisy if you are not used to big city sounds.
- We kindly ask our guests to take their shoes off to keep the apartment clean.
- Please lock the main door every time you leave or enter the apartment.
- Our guests can use everything at the kitchen (except our food). Please wash the dishes just after use and keep everything the same tidy as you find it.
- The coffee and tea is on us!
- No loud music (or excessive noises) after 10 pm. The building administration may charge some penalty fees otherwise.
- Please don't feed our dog even if she looks at you with her pity eyes :)
- Smoking inside the apartment is not allowed, you can use the balcony of your room (there is an ashtray) with the door closed. Please don't throw the cigarretes out of the balcony.
- Any misbehavior and smoking in the common areas of the building, including the terrace, is strictly forbidden. Penalty fees may be applied by the administration otherwise.
- We separate the garbage into organic, inorganic, and plastic bottles which we keep in a wooden box next to the trash can.
- Please keep in mind that this apartment is our home and respect it as if it was your home as well.
I'm a Lithuanian girl living in Mexico City. Therefore I am exposed every day to new experiences, adventures and cultural variety.
I enjoy traveling, books and languages.