Two bedroom apartment located in the east of Paris. Typically Parisian, moldings and parquet floors, the apartment is through bright.
It is furnished with a minimum and a very comfortable way, everyone can take ownership of the two very "cozy" rooms.
Whether for a couple or two friends apartment lends itself perfectly.
* Open the rest of the room (floor tile floor) kitchen is equipped with a conventional microwave manner (fridge, stove, or blender.
* The main room has a bathtub.
* The room, with its small library, and equipped with a bearing to put your business and a bed of 160x 200 with a new mattress.
You have access to a decoder with several TV channels and video cables with a protective on which you can connect your computer with the necessary wiring.
* Access to wireless Internet, Wifi in the apartment.
* To get there, you have a digital code and an electronic security door and pass.
The building is very clean and secure, the apartment is located on the second floor. Street as the area is very quiet, while shopping around.
You will find in the neighborhood:
* A supermarket even 1 minute walk.
* The typical Parisian cafes 5 minutes on the site of the nation or Dausmenil site.
* 5 min or 8 min walk you can bike around Lake Bercy or rent a boat there, it really is a beautiful place that I personally love.
You also have the park and the castle of Vincennes to two metro stations.
* The Bercy Village with all its restaurants, shops and a large cinema with its nearby park is the perfect place where to relax.
* For the most festive of you, you are a 10-minute walk from the banks of Bercy.
In full summer it is the ideal place to go. The Seine are arranged for refreshment, restaurants, swimming pools or club of any kind. You will find two of the most popular summer clubs because they are the only clubs outside Paris (the Nuba and the Wanderlust).
* 2 minutes from Bel Air metro (line 6)
* 4min Daumesnil the metro (line 6 and 8)
* 6 minutes from Nation metro (line 6, 9, 2 and 1) Very convenient, right in the center of Paris.
* Bercy 2 metro line 14 (the fastest and runs through Paris from east to west)
* Place de la Bastille is 4 metro stations.
* You also have buses available, but I do not use or terminals "Vélibs".
This apartment will suit you perfectly whether for a few days or weeks in couples or family.
Je travaille en tant que freelance Production Designer & Art Director à NYC
Je suis de Paris et je vis maintenant ici à NYC.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour toutes autres informations.
I work as a Freelance Set Designer & Art Director in NYC.
I am from Paris and i am now living in NYC.
Please contact me for any furthers informations.