Private bedroom in my 2-bedroom designer garden flat tucked into the urban village of Vredehoek!
My apartment is in a new, modern building less than 3 blocks from the shops and restaurants of Derry Street. The apartment includes an expansive backyard complete with swimming pool and koi pond, along with patio daybeds to relax on.
You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the neighborhood, and the location. As a long-time global backpacker in the past, my place is ideal for solo adventurers.
You'll have full access to your private bedroom and bathroom (includes shower).
You'll have shared use of the kitchen and living room, I just ask that you're quiet and respectful of my space.
Общение с гостями
I'll be living in the apartment in the other bedroom, so I'm glad to hang out and show you around town if I have time. :)
- If you’re coming to Cape Town to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at my place. Though I'm sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for me.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
- While I do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels and sheets in the hamper. It helps me get through my cleaning process quicker and allows me to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To keep my costs down (and pass those savings on to my guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To ensure full safety of my guest's belongings, I like to keep the apartment's doors locked, and the alarm set at night and while away, as a precautionary measure. While Vredehoek is one of the safer areas in town, I want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is a simple way to help ensure that.
- I'm a fairly quiet person, so I ask that you be the same. I do love to talk with guests when I can, but sometimes we're not able to chat, so I'm looking for someone who is also quiet and happy to do their own thing. :)
A guy living in South Africa who loves to travel! Been to the seven continents, but there's still a lot more countries to visit. Easygoing, open-minded, responsible, and generally a great person to have stay at your place. :)