The house is located in one of the best suburbs of Sydney. Local shops and cafes are minutes away as Sydney's CBD, Darling Harbor, Aquarium, Wild Life or local Museums located less then 10mins drive or a short ride on the light rail (4mins walk). If you are up for a run or a morning walk we are across the street form one of the most amazing water front parks. We offer a comfortable and fully equipped house that can suit a romantic getaway or a family trip to Sydney.
Open floor living, full of light and fresh air. This is a two bedroom house. Our main bedroom has a very comfortable queen-size bed. Our second room has one king single bed that can sleep one person, while this room also offer a toddler bed and can easily sleep 2 kids. We also offer a large open plan living area that is looking out to the backyard. Our living room also has a couch that can sleep one adult. In total, we can host 4 adults or a family of 5.
Our house is located at the end of a quiet street. Street parking is available. We have a dishwasher, washer/dryer and a large clothes line on the backyard.
We are minutes from the city, light rail stop, Darling Harbor, Balmain and a short drive to Sydney beaches using the Cross City Tunnel.
Entire house with:
- Built in wardrobes.
- Clean sheets and linens change after every guest.
- Kitchen utensils such as bowls, dishes, mugs and cutleries.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom with hot water, hair dryer and towels.
- Fast wifi
- Portable air conditioner
Any other requirements (things we have forgotten) just ask.
Общение с гостями
We will be communicating mostly via email or what's up. We can also call, per need.
- Put rubbish in the bin provided and take all rubbish out when checking out.
- If you use the kitchen, please clean it. Also, please clean the dishes.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 PM.