Об этом жилье
You’ll love this space because of the amazing architectural details of a restored 19th century Victorian home, paired with easy access to the red line T (quick access to UMass Boston, downtown, MGH, Kendall/MIT, and Harvard) and 93.
This historic home was originally built for the headmaster of the Boston Latin school in the late 1800s. He was an avid sailor and in addition to many exquisite period details, the house contains details speaking to the headmaster's seafaring hobby. This room in particular has polished wood carved in the shape of a ship's hull above one of the doors.
You'll have access to the kitchen for basic use (no iron chef, please), a living room area, and a bathroom that may be shared with another guest.
Другие важные подробности
If this listing is unavailable during your selected dates, or you have a large party requiring multiple rooms, please also check out these other listings, which are in the same victorian mansion:
- Master suite with queen bed and en suite bath: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17462718
- Huge room with a queen bed, desk, and large closet: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15009095
- Huge room with a queen bed 1: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14934511
- Huge room with a queen bed 2: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15067484
- Spacious room with a queen bed: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15067247
- Single room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15852298
- No guests allowed in the house beyond the booked guests
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 69 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I grew up in Connecticut and lived in Boston for 11 years, and now I spend most of my time in San Francisco. I like to travel a lot -- I've been to many places in Europe and some in Asia, and hope to visit South America and more of Eastern Europe soon. I look forward to meeting you as either a guest or a host!