Suits small or large groups.
This beach house offers the perfect getaway with views over the ocean and 2 min walk to Wimbie beach. The newly renovated property features a new kitchen, ensuite/laundry and modern furnishings. It provides a relaxed, beachy environment to unwind. Great view of ocean sunrises from the master bedroom, living areas and elevated deck. A 5 min walk to Surf Beach and 10 min Surf Beach Shops. Optional self contained unit with seperate entrance.
The house is perfect for both small and large groups. The main part of the house, the upper level, includes three bedrooms, kitchen (including dishwasher), living area and bathroom.
The lower level is a self contained unit with bedroom/living area with TV and bathroom/laundry and outdoor dining and BBQ. The unit has some, but limited, cooking facilities. Perfect for those who want a little space to themselves.
Pets will also love the house and location. Pets are welcome inside (but not on the furniture) and can stay on the enclosed deck. Note that there are no fences surrounding the property downstairs, but with the off-leash beach only 2 minutes away there’s plenty of space for activity.
We designed the space to be suitable for kids. All the appliances have child locks and the bookcases are attached to the wall for safety. There is a highchair available and breakables are placed out of reach. There are games, books and toys available for the little ones too. Please note, there is no fenced backyard.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own sheets, pillowcases, towels, tea towels etc. We can arrange for linen to be supplied for an additional charge. This is common practice in the Bateman's Bay Area. Guests welcome to use the Nespresso coffee machine, BYO pods.
Общение с гостями
We're available at all times by phone for emergencies and questions.
Другие важные подробности
The house is a weatherboard house. It can get a little cool in winter (we supply heaters for every bedroom and the main living area) and on really, really hot days it wan be warm in the house (we supply fans for every room). is generally not an issue unless it's in the mid 40s - the afternoon sea breeze cools the house right down.
The two parts of the house are not connected internally. The main house is accessible via an external staircase.
- Quiet time after 10pm and we ask for no music and to keep all noise to a minimum after that time. Sound does travel at night, so music after 10, even if inside is not permitted.
- Pets welcome (not on the furniture) and droppings must be appropriately disposed of
- Smoking outside only and butts must be appropriately disposed of
- Bookings from over 25s
- the property is for the exclusive use of booked guests.
- Guests are asked to note that basic amenities (sheets, towels etc) are not included. We encourage guests to BYO, but these can be arranged at an additional charge. This is common practice in the Bateman's Bay area.
- Check in is at 3:00pm and check out is at 10:00am. These are strict times because our house is heavily booked with the majority of bookings same-day and our cleaner needs certainty about when she can arrive and clean. We ask that you please keep to these times.
Rules around specific dates to be aware of
- Bookings over ACT and/or NSW long weekends are minimum three nights.
- Bookings between 16 December and 2 February are minimum 7 nights. In addition, bookings between 24 December and 28 January are Saturday-Saturday only (i.e. for 7 nights or 14 nights).
- Bookings over the Easter break are Thursday to Monday minimum (4 night min).
- Bookings over the ANZAC period 21-25 April 2017 is 4 night min.