Newly renovated and just listed;
Set on one acre, featuring a mod-grass tennis court, sprawling decks, cabanas, wood fire and gas BBQ's on beautiful fully-fenced landscaped grounds with intercom and electric gates.
Five tastefully decorated bedrooms with luxury lines each have their seperate entrances onto decks.
Three and a half bathrooms, two living areas, including lounge room and games room with pool table and wet-bar. Washer/dryer, LCD TV's and European kitchen appliances.
Close to Rye ocean & bay beaches, Peninsula Hot Springs, award-winning golf courses, shops, surfing boat-ramps, restaurants, wineries, walking and bike paths.
This stylish home has spilt system air conditioning and heating, Fire place in the lounge room, wrap around decking, day bed's, wood-fire and gas bbq's, outdoor entertaining areas, sound system, state of the art kitchen.
Enjoy your time outdoors in the various al fresco areas, stroll through organic gardens, enjoy a hit of tennis or simply relax on our outdoor deckchairs or daybeds listening to the indoor/outdoor stereo system, whilst only a five minute walk to the ocean, cafe's and shops.
Perfect for couples, families (with kids), and groups.
Strictly No parties or events.
Noise is to be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am (as this is a residential area)
and tennis court lights should be switched off by 10pm for the comfort and privacy of neighbours.
Peak season (summer) 7 night minimum
Easter 4 nights
Long weekends 3 nights
Weekends 2 nights.
Sleeps: MAXIMUM 13 (not including children under 3)
Bedding Configuration: Bedroom 1x Queen (Sleeps2)
Bedroom 2, 3x Singles (Sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3, 1x Double (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4, 1x Queen (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5, 2x King Singles (Sleeps 2)
Games Room, 1x Double Sofa Bed (Sleeps 2)
*All bedroom linens included in price.
Indoor Dining: 8
Outdoor Dining: 12
Full access to one acre property and amenities.
Общение с гостями
Please contact us if you require any help or information.
Другие важные подробности
Please note that strict adherence to "house rules" is required.
No more than 13 guests allowed (not including children under 2 years of age)
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am (as this is a residential area) and tennis court lights should be switched off by 10pm for the comfort and privacy of neighbours.
- Guest leave the property in a similar condition to how they found it (in the same way they would leave there best friends house if it was loaned to them.)
- Guests be respectful of the property, gardens and local environment at all times.
- No additional people other than your nominated house guests are permitted at the property at anytime. Breach of this condition will result in immediate eviction and loss of security bond.
- Check in is no earlier than 3pm. Check-out is 10am. NB: Late departure or early arrival is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply
- SECURITY BOND • A security bond is secured via Airbnb. It will be released once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival and all terms and conditions have been met. Any damage, loss or expense incurred by the property owners as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage including windows, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- All linen and bedding is supplied, Any missing/swapped out or damaged bedding / linen will be charged to the renter.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges will be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
- COOKTOP, OVEN, BBQ & DISHES
- The cooktop/oven & BBQ must be cleaned prior to departure and left in a similar condition as to how it was found or a $100 cleaning fee will be imposed.
- All dishes are washed and put away, including dishwasher being emptied otherwise we will be required to deduct $100 from your bond.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the keysafe.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Smoking outdoors only
- No parties or events
- Bookings are NOT accepted during during schoolies week.
- SEPTIC SYSTEMS: Do NOT flush foreign objects (sanitary or wipes) or large amounts of toilet paper into the toilets which can cause blockages and you could be liable for damage.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the main residence. A butt bin is located in the BBQ area for your convenience. A $250 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond if this condition is not adhered to.
- Cigarette Butts - Please ensure NO cigarette butts are left anywhere on the property this includes paved areas, floors, driveway, garden beds or lawns. All cigarette butts should be disposed of thoughtfully. An excess cleaning fee of $250 will be charged for the picking up and removal of any cigarette butts.
-Guests must take care when using the fire place. Fire place door must be kept in the locked position when ever in use to avoid burning coals escaping in the house. Fire place must be cleared of "cold" ashes at completion of stay.
- WASTE & RECYCLING
- All additional rubbish that does not fit in the 2 council bins provided (1 x large blue recycle bin and 1 x small green rubbish bin) is to be taken away with you. If excess rubbish or recycling is not taken away then we will be required to charge a waste removal fee of $100.
- Do not fill up the recycling bin with your rubbish, rubbish placed in the recycling bin will need to be resorted and a $100 waste removal fee will be charged.
- Any rubbish or recycling placed next to the council provided bins will attract a $100 waste removal fee.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.