Lovely, excellently-located traditional brick house within minutes way from London Eye and Big Ben! Walking distance to Imperial War Museum.
Nearest tube station is Elephant & Castle (10min walk).
The house is located in a residential street and it is spread over 3 floors on a traditional London brick style. There is a fully equipped kitchen with unlimited tea and coffee also complies dining & lounge area with TV.
The room has comfy bed, work space and cosy environment.
* We do not accept reservations made for a third person, please open your own account approved by Airbnb to book with us.
* Check-in time is from 1pm until any time, we give our guests the option to check out late using our self check in system which is very easy! If you need to arrive earlier than check in time is also possible however access to the bedroom only in guaranteed from 1pm, you can hang out in the lounge area or leave your luggage stored until check in time (no extra cost for that).
* Check-out is at 11 am. We kindly ask for you to leave the keys inside the bedroom on the desk, there is no need to lock the door, just please keep closed. You can storage your luggage in the lounge area for later pick up, we want you to enjoy your day without disturbance :)
* Please inform your estimated time of arrival in London and airport/station
* Use the kitchen at any time but always clean up after use so the other guests can enjoy as well.
* Washing Machine / Dryer can be used between 8am – 8pm.
* The Iron, iron board and hair dryer are available for all guests. After use please place it back to be available for another guest to use it as well.
* Please treat the home as you would your own.
* Please respect the neighbours and other guests and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm (including in the lounge area).
* No smoking
Thank you! :-)
У этого хозяина 679 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы