My place is close to access to Disney Land and Disney Sea by bus or taxi, has access to Haneda Airport bus from Gyotoku and Myoden Station, is opposite the river lined with sakura trees, close to a lot of authentic Japanese, Thai, Indian, Pakistani cuisines and old temples & a mosque too. A truly traditional Japanese neighbourhood experience. Also famous for bird watchers. Suitable for peace and quiet searching people, or searching for the feeling of local Japanese life, with tatami floor!
The space I am offering is designed for relaxation. Even lounging freely at home is heavenly. Even single travellers will enjoy it immensely. I also have a good range of books both fiction and non-fiction that can be read. It is a perfect breakaway, especially sitting by the veranda.
Dining + kitchen, designated space in the refrigerator, kitchen utensils, veranda/balcony, 1 bicycle, washing machine + laundry soap, iron, air condition and heating cost is included in room price.
Другие важные подробности
1. Pls keep personal belongings in the room used.
2. I encourage to bring own medication and personal items.
- No pork, drug or alcohol allowed in the apartment
- Smoking allowed outside the apartment
- No Additional Guest Allowed (Min 1 and Max 2 only)
- Quiet and clean neighbourhood so would appreciate respect for neighbours and host
- Pocket Wifi Available upon additional charge of 2,000yen a day
- Must respect and keep common space like kitchen, bath and toilet clean
- No items from the apartment can be taken outside
- Umbrella and bicycle will be provided for use (upon request- pls mention in advance)
- Milk, coffee, tea and banana are provided every day
- Couples or lady travellers are also welcome
- Apartment is on 2nd flr, so not accessible for wheelchair users
- Very close to parks, convenient stores, malls, cinema, 100yen shops, wet market, bus stops, 10 minutes walking distance to subway/train stations gyotoku/ myoden station on Tozai Tokyo Metro Line.
I will be able to help with directions for sightseeing sights and Japanese language. I can also cook or provide cooking lessons upon request, if time permits, at additional cost.
I am offering this room because I feel it will be great for me to be able to encourage more travellers to enjoy this neighbourhood that I have come to love so much. I like to listen to music, I do yoga, read and paint sometimes. I also love cooking! I encourage travellers who wanna relax or experience a more laid back holiday to come join me! My motto: Travel light, increase friends, eat and play well!