Location, location, location!
We are '50 seconds' from exit 7 of Hongik university station and 3 minutes to the main streets with full of restaurants/shops/bars/clubs on foot while the neighborhood magically stays quiet!
*Long term guest (1 to 6 months) is welcome and gets a big discount. Let me know!
*Check my other listings to see if there is different size/room available.
A twin bedroom in 3 bedroom house. Shared living room, kitchen and a bathroom.
There might be 2 more people in the house (there are 2 more single bed rooms so, 4 people in total including you two if the hosue is full)
*NOTE: The bathroom has a low ceiling so if you are taller than 175cm and like to spend a long time in the bathroom (lol) it might be inconvenient!
# Kitchen with a gas stove and a fridge.
# A bathroom with hot shower and a washing machine for free to use.
# A free ticket for Saturday's SEOUL GONE WILD Pub crawl if you stay longer than 6 days ;)
Общение с гостями
I am the guy who LOVES meeting people from the world and I love eating good foods. I will take you some great places to eat/drink whenever I have time (I'm busy but I'll try).
Другие важные подробности
Provided itmes ->
Soap in the bathroom
Washing machine detergent
Blanket and cover
Pillow and cover
Towel for hands
Not provided ->
1. Shoes are not allowed inside the house.
2. *RECYCLE* : Almost everything is recyclable- paper (NOT tissue or toilet paper), plastic, cans, styrofoam, cup-ramyun, any type of bottles, containers, EVERYTHING.
If there was food or liquid inside, please rinse and 'crush'.
Then it goes to a bag in the box under the sink in the kitchen. (Please put into the the bag in the box container. The ones that are kept in another bag on the right side are for the future use)
3. *FOOD TRASH* : Should go into a yellow plastic bag in the white trash can on the counter only, you can find a new bag in the middle low counter (right side of the gas stove) in the kitchen. If the bag is full please tie it and put it in the grey/green container outside the house.
- Toilet paper: Please throw away into the toilet but, other things into the trash can.
- *MUST use the CURTAIN when taking shower to prevent the wall and door getting damaged outside of the bathroom.
5. *Washing machine* : Free to use! Simply put in the detergent on the left side of the container in the middle of the machine and press play button.
A full load needs 1 cup. Please use accordingly.
6. Having a GUEST after 10:00 pm to 9:00 am is not allowed. If you really want to have a guest, you need to ask me in advance (the additional fee will be 10,000 KRW and if you don't notice me and have someone over, your deposit won't return)
7. If you get a plastic bag from a store please don't throw it away and put it into the bag for recycle bags.
8. If the trash can in your room is full, you can empty into the trashcan in the kitchen then replace the plastic bag from the recycle bags.
*Please ask me if you are not sure about anything before trying and making a problem*
Thanks a lot!
My name is Minwoo and I am a Seoul expert! If you have any question, you got it!
I have traveled 18 countries so far using airbnb, couchcurfing, wwoofing, working holiday and working like local! So yes.. I'm an experienced traveler myself. I still try to travel whenever I can, so- we are on the same boat ;)
I am also the founder of Seoul Gone Wild Pub crawl & Party(search seoul gone wild on 'f' social media ;) ). If you stay at my place you will get to join our party for free!