My place is close to the Uni, Southampton Common, & plenty of shops, takeaways, & places to drink and dine. The bus stops right outside the building provide quick access to the uni, city centre, Southampton central train station, & the airport. Waitrose is 5mins walk away.
You will share the place with me and any guests I have.
My place is good for visitors to the university & business travellers.
- Do not bring any other guests into the property, however briefly.
- No eating on the sofa
- Always use coasters and mats for food and drink
- No loud noise between 23:00-07:00. I and any guests I have will also be quiet during these hours.
- Do not bring illegal drugs into the property nor be under the influence of such drugs while on the premises
- Do not be excessively drunk while inside the property. It's fine to consume alcohol in, or before returning to, the property - I do too. However, I wish to avoid a situation where a guest is intoxicated to the point at which they may be too noisy, break something, and/or be ill.
- As far as possible, please leave the property in the same manner as you found it
- Do not leave behind any possessions or litter unless it is in the bin
- Do not use any appliances or items other than those that I show you on induction
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 10 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am in the second year of my PhD. I am a friendly, easy-going, polite, kind, and reasonable host. Outside of academia, I'm quite social, into good food and drink, PS4, film & TV, music, and other fun activities.