Vintage Solar Powered Smart Home central to EVERYTHING! 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Walking distance to restaurants, local cafes, hip antique shops, 7-10 min drive to Downtown, Riverwalk, 13 min to the Pearl & 14 min to the airport. Chris Madrid's, restaurant and bar, an easy 10 min walk. 18 min from Lackland / 14 min from Fort Sam Houston. Comforts not found in any other AIRBNB rental. Super clean creative space and right of the 10 freeway.
My home is a reflection of my personality. It's a very creative space. I honored the age of the home but also added a touch of my style and the latest high tech electronics. I take pride in an extremely clean home and small touches you won't find in other Airbnb's. I hope my home inspires.
You will have access to all areas of the home except places like the basement and attic for safety reasons.
Общение с гостями
Guests have access to me 24/7, via the ring system, text, email or phone.
Другие важные подробности
Security cameras on the premise. My house has outside cameras that are always recording. There are 2 cameras in the entry points of the house on the inside. These are shut off during your stay. Because this is my personal home and I travel a lot I have them to protect my home when no one is at the house. Your privacy is extremely important to me. Please read the house rules :)
Read in its entirety, by booking my house you agree that you have read and understood and will abide by the rules below.
- NO UNAPPROVED GUESTS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- NO PETS ALLOWED, PERIOD.
- NO ADJUSTING, ALTERING OR MODIFYING ANY ELECTRONICS OR SECURITY DEVICES ON THE PROPERTY. DO NOT UNPLUG ELECTRONICS.
- NO SMOKING
- CHECK-OUT OF 11 AM.
- PLEASE NO OVERNIGHT SLEEPING IN COMMON AREAS.
- PLEASE NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE
- NO WEAPONS ON THE PROPERTY
- ITEMS LEFT BEHIND WILL NOT BE RETURNED AS THERE IS NO METHOD TO PACK AND SHIP THOSE ITEMS. PICK UP OF THOSE ITEMS MAYBE AN OPTION BUT ONLY DURING THE TIME THE OWNER IS HOME.
-No open containers other than water in the bedrooms.
- Children and infants are allowed but please be aware there are zero child safety precautions in the home. By booking, you, as the booking guest, agree that you are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of all minors in your party. You are liable for any and all injuries that may occur to you, your guests, or children. You are also financially responsible for any damage to the property occurred by the children in your party. There are stairs, cleaning supplies and other items in the home that may cause grave bodily harm.
In agreement of my use of the AirBnB rental property with Juan Andres Martinez, INC and owner Juan Andres Martinez, located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation] San Antonio, TX, 78201.
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO RENTAL. I agree to pay for any and all damages incurred to Mr. Martinez’s property that is caused by me or my guests either purposely or accidentally.
2. RELEASE. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests, including, but not limited to any illness that may occur from consuming the complimentary or purchased food and beverages provided by Mr. Martinez. I also assume full responsibility for any and all damages to my and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests’ property, including, but not limited to, theft, whether the property loss or damage occurs in the rental, in the parking space provided, or at curbside parking. I release and discharge Juan Martinez from injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my party’s use of or presence upon the rental, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Juan Martinez or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Juan Martinez against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my party's use of or presence upon the facilities of Juan Martinez.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to Juan Martinez’s listed property located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation] San Antonio, TX, 78201, that is caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my party.
5. EMERGENCY CANCELATION. In the case that Juan Martinez needs to cancel the rental agreement due to an emergency, only a full refund of the contract price will be issued to you.
6. LOST KEY. I agree to pay a $25 fee for each lost key(s) plus labor costs.
7. WEAPONS. I agree not to have any object that maybe considered a weapon on my person while on Juan Martinez's property. Law Enforcement(ID REQUIRED) with a licensed gun can request exemption and are very welcome to stay.
8. ILLICIT ACTIVITY I agree not to participate and/or allow my guest to participate in any illegal activity or use of controlled substances, including the legal use of Medical Marijuana.
9. PRIVACY / SECURITY CAMERAS. I understand my party's privacy is extremely important to Juan Martinez, but in order to safely share his space, maintain affordable insurance, and prevent frivolous lawsuits in which AIRBNB provides very little to no protection, the following measures are necessary. I understand that Juan Martinez only uses the unmonitored security cameras to secure his property, belongings, to help insure his and AIRBNB guest's safety and for the prevention of major house rule violations and AIRBNB violations such as but not limited to unapproved guests on the property and the destruction of property. I hereby agree that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy within Mr. Martinez’s dwelling and waive any right to privacy expectation that I may otherwise have had. I also agree that regardless of security cameras or other protections, there is no assumption of protection in case of, but not limited to, theft, assault, bodily harm, home invasion and any other event perpetrated by a third party.
I understand Juan's property has exterior cameras and two visible interior cameras only in the common areas. Interior recordings are no longer than 10 second snippets triggered by movement. I agree that and my party and I have no perceived privacy in all common areas (including the living room, dining room, kitchen and connected areas) of the home. I consent for the entirety of my party to all recording and agree that I have approved legal authority to consent on my party's behalf to the recordings and I am responsible for notifying them of this agreement prior to our stay. If recordings are deemed of no value in the protections listed in this section, they will be deleted promptly.
I understand that there is NO recording of private areas such as bedrooms and bathrooms. I understand Juan Martinez will NEVER intentionally or maliciously post any of the video, in part or whole, on any social media site or website for entertainment or marketing purposes. I understand Texas & Federal law permits Juan Martinez to install and use the cameras to protect his home and belongings. I also understand that I have no access, although completely visible, to any of the cameras or any of their footage. I will be responsible for any financial damages occurred to Juan Martinez and reimbursement of any legal fees and loss of wages in the event that a lawsuit is presented against him for any claim of a privacy law violation protected in this section.
10. HOUSE RULE VIOLATIONS. If you or anyone in your party is found to have violated any of the house rules, Mr. Martinez has the right to escort you and your group off the property. No refund or hotel or other accommodations will be made. You will be responsible for any fees associated with the removal of your party and property including any legal fees associated with the removal.
11. WIFI USAGE. Juan Martinez provides free wifi in the home. To the best of his knowledge, his cyber security measures are reasonable and is not responsible for 3rd party hacking while on his network. Any illegal activity is not permitted.
12. SERVICE ANIMALS. Juan Andres Martinez abides by AIRBNB Non-Discrimination Policy.
As a courtesy you may notify Juan Andres Martinez if you intend to bring an ESA animal onto the property. You are NOT required to notify, and you will NOT be discriminated against if you don't notify.
FEDERAL LAW GIVES JUAN MARTINEZ CERTAIN RIGHTS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM AIRBNB POLICY. BELOW IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY AND NOT MEANT FOR ANY LEGAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION AND BELIEVE TO APPLY TO JUAN ANDRES MARTINEZ'S PROPERTY.
SERVICE ANIMALS MUST ALWAYS BE LEASHED AND CONTROLLED BY THEIR HANDLER ON THE PROPERTY EXCEPT AS EXEMPTED BY ALL APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
C.F.R. § 36.202 – NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY BY PUBLIC ACCOMMODATIONS AND IN COMMERCIAL FACILITIES
A service animal shall have a harness, leash, or other tether, unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler’s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means).
FAIR HOUSING ACT:
(b)Nothing in section 804 of this title (other than subsection (c)) shall apply to--
(1) any single-family house sold or rented by an owner: Provided, That such private individual owner does not own more than three such single-family houses at any one time: Provided further, That in the case of the sale of any such single-family house by a private individual owner not residing in such house at the time of such sale or who was not the most recent resident of such house prior to such sale, the exemption granted by this subsection shall apply only with respect to one such sale within any twenty-four month period: Provided further, That such bona fide private individual owner does not own any interest in, nor is there owned or reserved on his behalf, under any express or voluntary agreement, title to or any right to all or a portion of the proceeds from the sale or rental of, more than three such single-family houses at any one time: Provided further, That after Decemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), the sale or rental of any such single-family house shall be excepted from the application of this subchapter only if such house is sold or rented (A) without the use in any manner of the sales or rental facilities or the sales or rental services of any real estate broker, agent, or salesman, or of such facilities or services of any person in the business of selling or renting dwellings, or of any employee or agent of any such broker, agent, salesman, or person and (B) without the publication, posting or mailing, after notice, of any advertisement or written notice in violation of section 804(c) of this title; but nothing in this proviso shall prohibit the use of attorneys, escrow agents, abstractors, title companies, and other such professional assistance as necessary to perfect or transfer the title, or
(2)rooms or units in dwellings containing living quarters occupied or intended to be occupied by no more than four families living independently of each other, if the owner actually maintains and occupies one of such living quarters as his residence.
(c)For the purposes of subsection (b) of this section, a person shall be deemed to be in the business of selling or renting dwellings if--
(1) he has, within the preceding twelve months, participated as principal in three or more transactions involving the sale or rental of any dwelling or any interest therein, or
(2) he has, within the preceding twelve months, participated as agent, other than in the sale of his own personal residence in providing sales or rental facilities or sales or rental services in two or more transactions involving the sale or rental of any dwelling or any interest therein, or
(3) he is the owner of any dwelling designed or intended for occupancy by, or occupied by, five or more families.
Although Juan Andres Martinez's property is considered private, the following may apply.
U.S. Code of Federal Regulations § 36.202(c)(2):
(2) Exceptions. A public accommodation may ask an individual with a disability to remove a service animal from the premises if:
(i) The animal is out of control and the animal’s handler does not take effective action to control it; or
(ii) The animal is not housebroken.
13. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to agree to this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before accepting. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Juan Martinez has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to agree to this Agreement.
14. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
15. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, then the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY BOOKING THIS RENTAL ON (URL HIDDEN) I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
У этого хозяина 77 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I like to think of myself as a professional vacationer. I am from the beautiful city of San Diego, but now live part-time in Texas and San Diego. I am an artist at heart and my property, I think, shows it. I am a world traveler and have stayed in many AIRBNB's. I think this gives me a great idea on what guests should expect. I am also a photographer and many of images are hung on my walls.