This is a bright duplex-apartment in a quiet corner of the city centre. It's a short walk to Croke Park, The IFSC, Trinity College, Grand Canal Dock & Conference Centre, Temple Bar & Grafton St area. The Abbey & Gate Theatres & Hugh Lane Gallery are all within 500m. There are Buses/Trams (LUAS)/Trains (DART & mainline) all close by, and great restaurants and pubs in easy walking distance. You can walk anywhere in the city centre! This room is good for business travelers, singles & couples.
This is a cosy, comfortable bedroom in a bright, airy penthouse apartment. I newly furnished this room last summer - new bed & linens, pillows and new carpets. This bedroom is a compact double with a 4ft double bed, wardrobe, mirror, one side table & 2 reading lamps. It also has floor to ceiling windows with a door to the upper balcony.
For everyone's comfort, no one wears outdoor shoes upstairs in the carpeted area. I can provide slippers if you need them, but socks are perfect.
Guests can use the kitchen at breakfast time or to make tea/coffee anytime. The living area has a separate desk space for work/study use - it's important that it is left clear and not continually used to store your personal belongings during your stay.
Upstairs in the carpeted area is a shoe free zone. I have spare slippers if you need them, but socks are perfect.
Другие важные подробности
I have two rooms that are available on Airbnb - this one and another, roomier double. Both can be rented together (see a separate listing) and I also rent them separately. So there could be another guest in the apartment during your stay. All my guests are subject to the same rules and vetting via Airbnb - and are generally wonderful people. I live here and have a third bedroom.
- You may smoke on balconies only. No smoking inside.
- No parties/hen or stag groups
- It' s against Airbnb rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
- You must be present at the time of Check In, for your guests to be checked in. Your guests will not be checked in without you
- All guests must present I.D. at time of Check In
- No unauthorized guests or visitors.
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Please be conscious that this is a residential area. Noise levels between 11pm-7am should be kept to a minimum.
I live in the property and am happy to advise and assist, and be available via text & Airbnb message. I work and may not be able to reply immediately when I'm with clients or students.
Hey, I'm Rae. I live and work here in Dublin, where I was born. I'm a young professional architect and university lecturer. In the past, I spent a number of years living in London and Switzerland.