Centrally located with one-of-a-kind views of the Courthouse Square across the street, 105 Lincoln gives you easy walking access to everything Marfa has to offer. This unit has been restored and updated with respect to its history and unique flair.
Close to: the County Courthouse, Squeeze Cafe, Marfa Water Tower, Hotel Paisano, Highland Ave Shops, Hotel Saint George, Frama Coffee, Tumbleweed Laundry, Stellina Restaurant.
- queen size bed
- pull out sofa with full size bed
- open concept unit and layout
- mini kitchen with coffee maker and essentials
- eating or work nook with table and chairs
- flat screen tv w / streaming capabilities
- high speed internet
- private bathroom with stand up shower
- patio with table and chairs
- centrally located with walking distance to "downtown marfa" and next door to a morning cafe "squeeze" and 2 blocks from Frama coffee shop
You will have complete access to this space - it's a completely private unit within a larger complex of apartments, with other long term and short term renters.
Общение с гостями
We will be available throughout your stay should you have any questions about the space or Marfa. We also live on the property so we are close by too.
Другие важные подробности
Minimum two night stay on weekends. We don't know how to set this restriction automatically, so we are stating it here.
- Pets will be considered upon reques(URL HIDDEN)animal is free of charge. More than one animal will be considered an additional guest and the additional guest fee will be requested upon check out.
- Smoking outside is acceptable. Not a party spot, though group bookings in our other available units in the compound is encouraged. Please remember we have long-term, local tenants, so be respectful of the space and your neighbors.
- Any used linens should be left on the floor or the bed so it's clear what needs to be washed and what does not.
- Cancellation: We understand that things can happen, but we are a small operation and we have a strict cancelation policy for a reason. We follow the rules and guidelines of that policy. If that is a concern, please choose another business with looser cancelation policies.
У этого хозяина 97 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
From South Texas. Lived 12 years in Los Angeles before moving here with my fiancé Adam to take on our first home restoration project. We manage a vintage airstream at Apache Pines as well as several apartments at our building 105 Lincoln (more to come). We've put a lot of ourselves into this project and our time here, and we hope you love everything about your stay in Marfa!