This flat is in a former art gallery. It consists of one big loft room with high ceilings. It has areas for sleeping, working, cooking/eating and relaxing.
It has 3 double beds, 2 single beds and one sleeping sofa.
The kitchen is simple with a micro wave, small oven, hot plates, coffee maker, rice cooker and kettle and a nice eating area.
The bathroom is functional with separate rooms for toilet, shower and zink. It speeds up things as several people can use it at the same time.
Here are some important rules:
1. The flat is strictly non-smoking. But as the door opens to the street you have easy access to a broad smoking area :)
2. The WiFi is free, but you cannot download or view any illegal or copyrighted material.
3. The rubbish can be disposed in the containers in the court. There are containers for paper, glas and organic waste. The black containers take any kind of waste.
4. Only the registered guest(s) can sleep over in the flat. You can not have parties or entertain groups. From 10pm no loud music or other noise is allowed in the house. During other times, just consider that people are living their everyday lives here too, so just behave normally, as you would at home.
5. You cannot put up anything on the walls or in other way change the flat.
6. No pets are allowed in the flat.
7. On checkout day, pls leave the key in the letter box called Himmel/Jord at the house entrance (top left) and close the apartment door carefully.
8. Make sure the kitchen is clean. Pls remove all rubbish and make sure all items are put back in their original place. Don't leave waste, unwashed dishes or open or fresh food around. Take with you empty bottles etc. and make sure the stove and fridge are clean.
Used towels and beed sheets can just be left on the floor.
9. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or problems or want some advise on Berlin.
У этого хозяина 227 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, I am Swedish-German living in Berlin and loving this exciting city. I like to find new places and things to do in the urban jungle and love to have travellers around and hear about their experiences. I have travelled a lot myself and as much as I enjoy a good host on a trip I try to be one for visitors to Berlin.
The place I offer is a complete apartment for your own use in a central part of the city that is not very touristy but the more exciting if you want to get to know things beyond the main tourist strokes. However everything is just within a short distance.