PRIME Cape Town AIRBNB on the TOP floor! [www.CaptainsDen*co*za]
Only 1km (or 0.60 miles) WALK to Cape Town's V&A Waterfront.
IDEAL for romantic couples, solo adventurers & business travelers.
BEAUTIFUL views of Table Mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill & Golf Course from a comfy queen size extra length bed or 3-seater couch.
You get unlimited FAST wifi, SUPREME mattress, QUALITY linen, SECURE parking, SAFE location INCLUDING 2 x BIKES and much more!!
**SUPERHOST for 4 consecutive quarters!**
Please support us on your Airbnb "SAVED-TO-WISH-LIST"?
Ahoy me matey! WELCOME to Captain's Den...
Let the Captain show you the DECK:
This newly renovated studio apartment in Mouille Point, Cape Town will make your stay a pleasure and let you be the Captain of the ship.
Our vacation rental is beautifully decorated in a nautical theme with excellent fittings and finishes. It has everything to make your holiday or business trip comfy, easy and memorable.
This is as good as it gets - home away from home!
Special Apartment Features:
- Secure basement parking included 2 x bicycles for the promenade.
- Immediate key access via our postbox in the front foyer.
2. STAY CONNECTED
- Super FAST free Wi-Fi.
- Full bouquet DSTV (satellite television) including 49 inch Plasma TV screen.
3. REST WELL
- Queen size EXTRA length bed
- TOP of the range Seally mattress.
- Minimum 200 thread count cotton percale linen.
- All duvet and pillow inners are anti-allergenic.
- Indoor Heater Panel.
- Including a misty Fan
4. COOK UP A STORM
> Full kitchen with Microwave, oven, stove and appliances.
> Complimentary coffee, tea, milk and a host surprise or two!
- Bathroom with superb shower & bath.
- Charlotte Rhys soap, bubbles and shampoo included.
- Fresh towels provided.
- Beach towels included.
- Heated Towel Rail.
- Hairdryer provided.
- Electronic Safe to lock up valuables.
- Iron and Ironing board + Laundry facilities in the basement.
- International adaptors provided.
- Beautiful light features with dims.
- Plenty of cupboard space & hangers.
7. FUN & TREASURES
- My-Citi cards for easy use of the My Citi Busses.
- Selection of laminated maps including all the wine routes.
- Collection of travel brochures.
- Board-games & Adult colouring book.
- Beach Bats.
- Picnic Set.
Small note: The apartment is on the third floor and the building has no lift. Argh me matey, we will gladly assist to carry your luggage upstairs because the view is absolutely worth it.
Smaller note: Do remember to add us to your wishlist! Thank you :-)
Guests will receive a set of keys and remote upon check-in and will have access to the entire apartment.
Общение с гостями
As your hosts here in Cape Town, we are keen to ensure you make the best of your stay.
We are just a phone call or text away if you so like.
We share a small list of our favourite and secret Cape Townian spots with you.
We can gladly assist with itinerary suggestions, restaurant bookings, where to find boutique wine farms and the latest events happening in town.
Have a sneak peak of a few of our favorite things on our (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) account and our website!
What are you waiting for?
Welcome to South Africa, Cape Town, Waterfront, Mouille Point.
Exact location: Use Gooogle Maps & search "Captain's Den Cape Town" [South Africa, Cape Town, Mouille Point next to the V&A Waterfront]
Другие важные подробности
We are believers in free fast Wi-fi and great coffee.
Our philosophy is - 'Mi casa, su casa - my house is your house'. Keep the following houserules in mind:
- Please keep the place clean
- If you break it, you buy it
- No parties or events
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- No excessive noise after 9 pm and in general be considerate to the neighbours
- No smoking inside the apartment and no pets
We are thirty-something city-dwellers who are fond of travelling, being outdoorsy and connecting with people.
Miss A is the creative one and enjoys photography, writing, yoga and wine-tasting as essential weekend activities. That is if she is not an engineer by day or studying or running or UBER-ing or chasing ideas. She loves traveling with Macchu Picchu, Kalandula Falls, Petra and the Red Sea as a few of her favorite sights.
Mister A on the other hand describes himself as practical. He enjoys DIY projects, building empires and racing his friend dude C along the promenade on weekends. He is the sports fanatic, that natural athletic type and avid hiker. He is Warren Buffet’s number one fan and likes numbers almost as much as he likes liquorice and pulling your leg.
We both see great coffee and fast wi-fi as a bare necessity. We love all things nautical and every opportunity we have you’ll find us in some water -beach- ocean activity.