Stay in the best location in Seoul! Less than 5 min walk to the hottest restaurants, clubs, and bars in Itaewon. Quiet neighborhood, super convenient without the noise and foot traffic so you can enjoy your stay. Geographic center of Seoul, enjoy less than 30min travel time to the best neighborhoods and attractions in Seoul: Gangnam, Hongdae, Sinchon, Seoul N Tower, Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, and Han River.
Pocket WiFi included
Free welcome basket
Queen size bed
Spacious villa style apartment with large window and lots of natural light. Balcony with chairs and a table to relax outside.
Guests have access to the bedroom pictured in the listing, living room, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room, balcony, and rooftop.
Общение с гостями
I am available via Airbnb message and cell phone to assist guest with any questions or problems with the apartment.
Другие важные подробности
- If your party is larger than 2 people, please let me know so I can put out extra linens for the couch. There is only one bed. The couch is NOT a sofa bed.
- Just FYI there is a steep staircase to get to my apartment. For most people it hasn't been a problem but, you can take a taxi or walk the long way from the main street. Just something to consider if you have a lot of luggage or if light physical activity is a problem for you.
- Please leave the apartment tidy when you leave. You don't have to clean it thoroughly, but please don't leave food out, a pile of dirty dishes, big messes/spills, or trash scattered through out the apartment.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 9am
- Please obey all posted signs in the apartment
- Please notify me immediately of any damage to the apartment or any maintenance emergencies.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house. Leave them in front of the door or inside the shoe closet by the door. Please use slippers provided.
- Please do not consume any drink or food items in the house that you did not bring or that you were not given permission to consume by the host.
Just to tell you a little about myself, I was born in the US and I've lived in UAE, Japan, and now Korea. I've traveled to over 25 countries and enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. From my own personal travels I understand the issues that can arise while abroad and I know how your accommodations can enhance or take away from your experience in a country. I strive to give my guests the same level of service that I would expect as a traveler myself, and ensure that their stay is as stress free as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to hosting you.