Our duplex is near two parks and the Boise River Greenbelt in a little neighborhood. A 5 min. walk to restaurants/bar, stores, a bike shop, coffee shop, and the bus! Located on a quiet street ~3 miles from downtown, we're an easy trip to the freeway and surrounding cities.
Sleeps 5 (maybe 6) in a king bed, twin bed, futon, & sleeper sofa. Kitchen has basic tools, appliances, and condiments and bathroom has basic toiletries! Small tables but no formal dining room. We're dog and kid friendly!
- Ultimately, we ask that you honor the shared space and treat our home with good intentions and respect. We do our best to make the place comfortable and welcoming. Please do not destroy things or cause mayhem. :)
- Please recycle (read the list if what's recyclable) and properly dispose of trash.
- Please do not flush trash, paper towels, or feminine hygiene products down the toilet.
- Please feel free to cook and use any supplies and condiments in kitchen, and please tidy up and load dishwasher before you leave. Please do not put dirty dishes into the cupboards/drawers.
- Please respect our quiet neighborhood and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm on weeknights and midnight on weekends.
- No smoking inside at all. You may smoke on patios if you clean up after yourself.
- Well behaved and house trained pets are welcome! Please do not allow pets on the carpet or beds unless you are absolutely certain they will not damage the carpet or beds. Please don't let pets damage the furniture. Pets can play in back yard! Please clean up pet mess and put in trash bin outside in front.
- Have a great time and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out while you are here!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
I am on a mission to serve my community by helping awesome people do awesome things. My law practice focuses on helping social entrepreneurs and community builders develop innovative relationships and economic models that emphasize sustainability, collaboration and sharing. I love gardening, playing in nature, traveling solo to visit friends, going to music festivals, eating, washing dishes (because bubbles) and wearing leggings.
I'm new to hosting on Airbnb and am very excited to share space with you!